P/W keeps kicking me out?

guzzicat

Hi guzzicat - can you give a bit more information, I've also emailed you if easier that way to be in touch. Do you just mean you are logged out - do you get any message when you are kicked out? Is it just not saving your password?

On 29/03/2019 at 09:49, Teal said:

Hi guzzicat - can you give a bit more information, I've also emailed you if easier that way to be in touch. Do you just mean you are logged out - do you get any message when you are kicked out? Is it just not saving your password?

Still the same,have to use "lost password" regularly

You shouldn't have to reset your password- once you change it, you just need to use that password for future login attempts. When you sign in, be sure that the "stay logged in/remember login details" box is ticked. My guess is that your browser has an older version of your password saved - and so when you login it tries the old (invalid password). If it prompts you to update password then select yes. 

I think you are using Chrome it should do that - if it doesn't let me know and I can tell you how to delete the old saved password. Just be sure to manually type in the password when it prompts you to login, and it should then give you the option to update your saved password.

This has to be a problemwith your browser. PW will not automatically change your password - it can't.

As Teal has said, you need to make sure you've adjusted the site settings so you remain logged in, and then you need to sort out the settings on your PC browser so that it isn't trying to enter one of your old passwords.  We cannot do this for you.