Sign in to follow this  
steve_b_wales

Pulsar N750 / N455

Does anyone know if a mount from a N750 will fit a N455 scope?

UPDATE: Scottcountry have confirmed that it will.☺️

1 hour ago, propercartridges said:

i dont know have you got a n455 in your possesion if so wots it like coz i am very interested to buy one    cheers  george

should have mine Tuesday 👍

7 hours ago, propercartridges said:

i dont know have you got a n455 in your possesion if so wots it like coz i am very interested to buy one    cheers  george

No, I haven't got one, but I have a new N750 mount that a PW member asked me if it would fit a N455.

12 hours ago, Itchington Harris said:

Not sure if it will fit, but the n455 will come with a weaver mount.

My N750A had a weaver mount, but I also bought a dovetail one, but never used it.

well i suppose the best people to ask is thomas jacks outaa stratford techinickal people if they have one as its nice getting the box wi it in but not bean able to take it out that night unless u carry it in your hand for looksee then see exactly wot u need

23 hours ago, davewh100 said:

should have mine Tuesday 👍

giz your honest opinion dave and i will give you a good invite for rabbits    50 plus    2 hours over the hill from lancashire    my bullets your scope   dying to see one in action    cheers  george 07714 323 909

6 hours ago, propercartridges said:

well i suppose the best people to ask is thomas jacks outaa stratford techinickal people if they have one as its nice getting the box wi it in but not bean able to take it out that night unless u carry it in your hand for looksee then see exactly wot u need

giz your honest opinion dave and i will give you a good invite for rabbits    50 plus    2 hours over the hill from lancashire    my bullets your scope   dying to see one in action    cheers  george 07714 323 909

will do George must stop spending tho got a pulsar xq38f spotter yesterday cracking bit of kit 

eye but  i have the thermal spotter xp38 the bees knees   so we spot thermal then shoot on night vision   all toyota hi lux driven   no walking here   sit wait then shoot its better than playing skittles done a sit last night 23 without moving     so hurry up and get it    cheers   g

2 hours ago, propercartridges said:

eye but wot about new new model 450 wen does it stop

the difference g is the 450 as range finder

16 hours ago, Itchington Harris said:

They both have range finders, they come with different illuminators.

there is a story that a fox can see the ir   which one has what    so wots the best to buy     450 or 455   cheers   george