Bonus 75

muncher

After the previous day's pigeon shooting,I didn't expect to find much. One option that would probably produce was a sorry no from the farmer as he rents those fields and someone else shoots there, who ever it is needs to go more often 😀. I checked out some pea fields but no birds down at all, I moved over to  a freshly drilled field that had several pigeons down. I phoned Motty to see what he had found but he replied not much. I explained there was a few down but I didn't know if it would produce, so I said I will have a go for a hour or so and see, he said he would continue looking. I set up with my back to some paddocks after checking with the owners they were happy for me to shoot there,crack on mate just don't shoot my tame ones. I put two on the rotary and 6 dead birds out, first bird in missed next 3 missed. I was all over the place but I changed the rotary position twice to get the pigeons to come into the pattern better. This seem to work and I stated picking a few up but nothing hectic, steady away. I spoken to Motty again but he had set up and decided to stay put by 3.30 I had 76 on the clicker and one crow, I picked 75 up, I wasn't expecting a nice day like that.

IMG-20190330-154335979.jpg

Edited by muncher
Spelling

Another class day , down here there wasn't a breath of breeze today and the pigeons stayed sitting about in the trees with very little movement , we haven't got no Peas in yet and the first ones go in on April the seventh , so apart from getting a few on bare patches of Rape that is more or less it .

By the way , your laying the bag out as neat as that is getting out of hand , are you sure you are still in Norfolk , if so where is the heap :lol:.  

7 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Another class day , down here there wasn't a breath of breeze today and the pigeons stayed sitting about in the trees with very little movement , we haven't got no Peas in yet and the first ones go in on April the seventh , so apart from getting a few on bare patches of Rape that is more or less it .

By the way , your laying the bag out as neat as that is getting out of hand , are you sure you are still in Norfolk , if so where is the heap :lol:.  

Cambridgeshire, different rules there!

Just now, JDog said:

130 cartridges through the semi auto?

Yes about that, first box I was awful,not sure what I was doing ,but I had 8 ish doubles on the trot so that helped get the average back a bit. I think when im really comfy with his Benelli my average will go up,well I can hope.