MarcMaxus

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, MarcMaxus said:

I've just caught the little ****s pulling the horse hair that lines our window boxes and hanging baskets out. Debris all over the pavement and car. I'm raging.You have no idea how much I want to blow the little ***** away. Waiting on council coming back to me 

Was that the awful neighbours or the corvids?

43 minutes ago, MarcMaxus said:

I've just caught the little ****s pulling the horse hair that lines our window boxes and hanging baskets out. Debris all over the pavement and car. I'm raging.You have no idea how much I want to blow the little ***** away. Waiting on council coming back to me 

hello, i can understand your feeling as i had a situation where i live, in the end the family were given notice to leave the property, Housing Association, just be patient and see what the council can do 

Lol the corvids. Its winding me up.more I think because under safe and permitted circumstances they would be red mist by now!!! Takes a lot to wind me up but this is succeeding. Every time I see them picking at my tubs my blood pressure sky rockets!!! Council proving to be hard work to be honest 

So I've had the council on again. They say that because they are feeding them in the boundary of their property there is nothing they can do. They have passed ot to environmental team, but they recently had the number cut from 12 to 3, so its unlikely they will do anything they say. So back to the drawing board! 

I'm going to have to consider shooting them somehow. I'd have to bait the off my gutters onto the floor of my back yard to safely shoot them. Set a small hide up in the corner and nail them with a PCP. 

Edited by MarcMaxus

51 minutes ago, MarcMaxus said:

So I've had the council on again. They say that because they are feeding them in the boundary of their property there is nothing they can do. They have passed ot to environmental team, but they recently had the number cut from 12 to 3, so its unlikely they will do anything they say. So back to the drawing board! 

I'm going to have to consider shooting them somehow. I'd have to bait the off my gutters onto the floor of my back yard to safely shoot them. Set a small hide up in the corner and nail them with a PCP. 

Examine the legalities of culling them using the GL , cover yourself , and perhaps think about informing the police that you will be doing so within the confines of your own property, as all other methods of resolution have been exhausted, and it is causing damage to property and health.

3 hours ago, MarcMaxus said:

Sorry but that sounds like absolute rubbish - they either don’t know what they are talking about or can’t be bothered. I would escalate to a supervisor/manager and keep going.

5 minutes ago, simonm said:

Sorry but that sounds like absolute rubbish - they either don’t know what they are talking about or can’t be bothered. I would escalate to a supervisor/manager and keep going.

Sounds quite feasible to me.
How would you physically stop someone feeding vermin on their own property ?

Likewise if Marc starts shooting them safely and within the confines of his property, with a legal reason, how could the council say anything ?

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

Sounds quite feasible to me.
How would you physically stop someone feeding vermin on their own property ?

Likewise if Marc starts shooting them safely and within the confines of his property, with a legal reason, how could the council say anything ?

Especially as he has sought their help and they can't/wont do anything!

12 minutes ago, simonm said:

If it affecting people outside their boundary then they should get involved. If I played loud music all night in my home every night I’m sure they would get involved if people complained! 

Yes they should, but they are not.
What if you strip off naked in your back yard ?
Kids looking out onto it, all hanging out, they cant stop you enjoying your home within the confines of your property.
Noise on the other hand is a different matter, at reasonable times its not such an issue , but late at night , environmental health get involved.

You can be issued noise abatement orders for loud sex too apparently.

I think Tightchoke hit on the right idea , trapping them in a box trap , similar to the old coypu's trap , or a small larsen type trap , these corvid's don't sound if they are street wise so it shouldn't take to long to reduce the numbers without causing to much hassle to the neighbour's . 

8 hours ago, MarcMaxus said:

I've just caught the little ****s pulling the horse hair that lines our window boxes and hanging baskets out. Debris all over the pavement and car. I'm raging.You have no idea how much I want to blow the little ***** away. Waiting on council coming back to me 

I respectfully suggest that you give uncle Chris a ring and ask for his learned advice?

On 01/04/2019 at 15:18, toxo said:

Who mentioned poison? Did I miss something or is it a case of some people like to sway a debate with their own interpretation. You're not a brexit MP are you?

Lace it with some nasty stuff? Lacing a food substance would normally be taken to be poisoning! “Nasty stuff”  would add weight to that surely? As for am I am MP? Please do not insult me :lol: 

Edited by Lord Geordie