Air arms s200 mk 1

Hd1966

2 minutes ago, Hd1966 said:

Hi just bought myself a s200 , multi shot , what's the best pellets to use , and any advice on a gun light or torch to do some night time ratting thanks

Could you not ask the seller to see what he was using? If not jsb's or aa fields are a good starting point. :good:

every barrel is different .one s200 might like one pellet another will not. my s200 likes air arm fields and rws superdomes. if you go on the well known auction site and get some sample packs of different pellets and test them in your rifle.

1 minute ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello my MK1  liked AA fields, as for lighting what strimmer mentioned , plus i use one with a thumb switch, go on the ludicrous lumins web site, a T38 with red pil, good luck ratting

Yea mine had a leaded switch, broke pretty quickly. Thankfully its a one mode torch, not like some off the junk ebay sells and i regularly buy 😅

Just now, strimmer_13 said:

Yea mine had a leaded switch, broke pretty quickly. Thankfully its a one mode torch, not like some off the junk ebay sells and i regularly buy 😅

hello, only had a problem with one thumb switch and Andy sent another,  i started ratting with a 5 O 1 b torch over 15 years ago,  did you see my 3 section hide poles in the craft section, you were after a compact set, ?  cheers

14 hours ago, Hd1966 said:

Hi just bought myself a s200 , multi shot , what's the best pellets to use , and any advice on a gun light or torch to do some night time ratting thanks

Mine loves Air Arms 16gn Fields, very accurate, ragged hole at 30yds.

For close up rats i suppose you could try 11.9gn Hobbys?