Essex Masters

shaun4860

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 31/03/2019 at 22:55, shaun4860 said:

Whose going and when?

Me, Willpoon, PhilR and bunnykiller are going down Tuesday, shooting wed/Thursday 

good to hear Will is still getting out, The CPSA's most photographed man in 2006. Last Sat and first Sun for us 6 from Yorkshire

I’m shooting it Wednesday looking forward to it, as a newbie I’m shooting it purely to set something to beat next year when I’m more experienced.

Starting on red at 11:05 if anyone fancies a giggle  🤣

good luck to everyone 👍🏻

Shot it today first squad out on the black course. 

A lot of clever stands that catch you out with speed and angle rather than  big gaps. 

Something there for everyone although overall I'd say it was a tad soft for a major shoot. More like two Sunday registered bolted together. Certainly more card fillers than previous years.

Saying that I shot a 92 and a 93 so 185 which I'm fairly happy with. There were some veritable dustbin lids that escaped as always! 

If your heading down  it's a very enjoyable shoot none the less! 

Shoot well all. 

2 hours ago, BaikalsRule90 said:

Shot it today first squad out on the black course. 

A lot of clever stands that catch you out with speed and angle rather than  big gaps. 

Something there for everyone although overall I'd say it was a tad soft for a major shoot. More like two Sunday registered bolted together. Certainly more card fillers than previous years.

Saying that I shot a 92 and a 93 so 185 which I'm fairly happy with. There were some veritable dustbin lids that escaped as always! 

If your heading down  it's a very enjoyable shoot none the less! 

Shoot well all. 

Good Scores those, heard there was a quite a bit of close technical stuff! Just been offered a slot on Sunday so humming and warring over it? How long did it take to do both courses?

I shot it yesterday and thought it was a technical shoot rather than rangey only dropped a few until the last 3 stands on the red and blew it 10 away !!! on 3 stands plonker finished the red on 80 and the black on 79 so 159. I was happy as I was overly tired from doing a reptile show all weekend !!  Good news is I missed very few rabbits my rabbit phobia is over, even the 2 stands with the "water rabbits" I managed 7 and 7!!! and believe me they are ********!!! I watched the whole squad apart from 1 chap miss most of them so didnt hold much hope of hitting them but managed!!! Some very inovative targets, was happy to smash the rabbit that ran up the hill too!"

Edited by Evil Elvis

BaikalsRule90

I've looked at the scores Gamebore have posted. 

Your 185 is very good score, Cheryl Hall Chris Childerhouse John Lee to name a few all scored less.

Good luck to all PW members shooting it today, look forward to reading your reports on the day.

Sunday local shoot targets I think your telling us fibs 🤣

Edited by figgy