Stupid is as Stupid does! PILLOCK!

TIGHTCHOKE

😃 Reminds me of one on the local news a couple of years ago. With an accomplice he broke into a ATM and got away with thousands. 

Police were alerted when a regular offender who lived on benefits was found to be spending large amounts of cash within a week of the robbery! He’d even booked himself a foreign holiday, but couldn’t tell the Police where he’d got the money from. 

He dobbed his mate in during the investigation. 😆👍

On 01/04/2019 at 22:57, rovercoupe said:

He is from redruth, it's one strange place round there.

You have won today's prize for observation! With no disrespect for those who live in Redruth (or 'Druth as it's known locally) chances are that the culprit is one of the more "intelligent" inhabitants and was out on licence?

11 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Nobody gets a custodial sentence for a first offence of breaking and entering 

then maybe we should trial having a mandatory 2 week sentence for all 1st offences so miscreants get a taste of what is to come if they continue to misbehave. No idea if it would work or not but I suspect it would at least make a few think twice about repeat offending.

My uncle Bob was a bit of a rogue.  Just at the end of WW2 he and a friend/fellow black marketeer broke into a large castle.  Once inside, it didn't take them very long to realise that it wasn't a castle and they had just broken into the local prison.  Fortunately (for them) my uncles mate was batman to an officer and used to 'borrow' his uniform for such excursions - on this occasion it literally was their 'get out of jail card'.