Another Cheating Low Life Caught Out!

TIGHTCHOKE

Another way of looking at it is more the Snowflake approach.

She did need a wheel chair, Took up Kick Boxing to try and ease the pain and ended up winning medals but didn't get round to letting the Dole office know.

Looking on the bright side if she was winning medals lets hope they were Gold so she can repay OUR (Tax Payer) 20k

Just now, Snoozer said:

Another way of looking at it is more the Snowflake approach.

She did need a wheel chair, Took up Kick Boxing to try and ease the pain and ended up winning medals but didn't get round to letting the Dole office know.

Looking on the bright side if she was winning medals lets hope they were Gold so she can repay OUR (Tax Payer) 20k

The sad part is one of our well known SnowFlakes will be along soon to say that sort of thing seriously!:rolleyes:

I see that she only got caught out after a tip off. Makes you wonder how many thousands of others are working the same scam.

No wonder the country is nearly broke and the NHS & Police are woefully underfunded with leeches like her coining it in.

Just now, JJsDad said:

I see that she only got caught out after a tip off. Makes you wonder how many thousands of others are working the same scam.

No wonder the country is nearly broke and the NHS & Police are woefully underfunded with leeches like her coining it in.

Yep got a Youngster living over the road never worked in his life because of a "Bad Back" but doesn't stop him trying to bust his skate board on a regular basis.

1 minute ago, henry d said:

Like we did back in the old days! Hang draw and quarter, that'll teach 'em, and stop anyone else ever even thinking about it 😠

Now ya see that's what this country lacks...A Deterant, Do one, And the rest might just think twice but no we're all a load of Snowflakes ;)

A local visiting our post office is fully fit enough to do gardening jobs and climb ladders to trim hedges but has a vehicle supplied and it has to be a 'crossover'  is that the term or a 4x4 because he cannot get out of a normal car. He has been reported a number of times but nothing has been done.  As said how many thousand more are on the take at our expense ?

42 minutes ago, JJsDad said:

Saw that the cheat said she “has fybromyalgia” ... the new bad back ... know a few people who claim to have it, one you can see is genuinely unwell often and can’t get out of bed. 

Another one I know often goes off sick for 6 months on full pay yet manages to go out shopping for designer clothes and handbags no problem.  

3 hours ago, Snoozer said:

..A Deterant, Do one, And the rest might just think twice but no we're all a load of Snowflakes

2 hours ago, Scully said:

. 👍

👍It certainly did; not one occurrence of reoffending. 🧐

Now come on, you need to actually understand the context before jumping in with both feet, deterrent was the theme, not re-offending, please try to keep up.

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Now come on, you need to actually understand the context before jumping in with both feet, deterrent was the theme, not re-offending, please try to keep up.

Ah sorry, my mistake. I was referring to your comment of 'hang her', and didn't read the entire thread. Life perhaps? 🤔

It is the country we have become,I was hopitalised in the Canaries recently,expected 3 day stay,at release time I was told in no uncertain words I could not leave until I paid, would not even remove the canular,had adequate insurance but they were very firm you pay or you stay & the bill (2.900Euro then)will get bigger! Here we just shrug our shoulders at "NHS Tousrists". Just another example of our lack of will.

hello, this was quite prolific before the new medical system was introduced by this Government, unlikely to get any money back or a very small percentage, there are 1000s of single parents who work very hard to look after their children without resorting to this despite some medical conditions, even my sons friend with 3 young children has 2 jobs, she will more than likely now be reassessed and put on a different benifit system,