YE GODS what ever next, just seen a report of British Army soldiers using a photo of the LABOUR leader JC for TARGET PRACTICE

oldypigeonpopper

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw this on the news. I’m not surprised their faces were pixelated, that is truly abysmal shooting!

Joking apart, I’d be willing to bet they ve used all manner of ‘personalities’ for target practice, but no one has been stupid enough to post it online before. 

We used to plaster various print outs on ours; one particular favourite being David Mellor. 😀

45 minutes ago, Scully said:

Just saw this on the news. I’m not surprised their faces were pixelated, that is truly abysmal shooting!

Joking apart, I’d be willing to bet they ve used all manner of ‘personalities’ for target practice, but no one has been stupid enough to post it online before. 

We used to plaster various print outs on ours; one particular favourite being David Mellor. 😀

Not the best kept secret but Maggie Thatcher visited one regiment once and when the figure 11s turned Neil Kinnocks pic was on it.Luckily,nobody filmed it.

4 hours ago, chilly1981 said:

Sorry but I didn’t seen anyone shooting at a comrade corbyn target 
I saw Troop firing there pistols and then I saw a picture of corbyn with holes in it. At no point in that vid did I see them actually firing at a picture of him 

fake news   fake news   worked for trump 😁

One's personal opinion of the man is irrelevant. Here are her Majesty's soldiers shooting at the 'Leader of Her Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition', which is Corbyn's official position in our constitutional system. It's verging on treasonous behavior.

Edited by Retsdon

5 hours ago, Retsdon said:

One's personal opinion of the man is irrelevant. Here are her Majesty's soldiers shooting at the 'Leader of Her Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition', which is Corbyn's official position in our constitutional system. It's verging on treasonous behavior.

Made me smile on this monsoon of a morning which is more than most could manage.

6 hours ago, Retsdon said:

What, Corbyn pretending to be 'Leader of Her Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition'? I agree.

Used to use A4 pictures of our individual Divisional Commander as the baddy when we did appraoch and crawl down onto the ranges at Rugeley. Had to get to the 300yrd point unseen and then our individual Commanders photo would pop up somewhere on the 100yrds wide backstop for 3 seconds, we had to identify and shoot.  A reall NO NO to shoot someone else Commander.  Great fun in winter but not so in summer as Cannock was crawilng with adders back then.  Never ever had a Divisional Commander complain but there again I think this is the first time it has been aired in public so to speak.  God, the populace is getting so thin skinned these days, they really are pathetic. 

Re wax bullets, yes they do hurt and I remember shooting at a white spot looking round the bottom of a staircase believing it was the knuckles of a guy holding a gun. I heard a bit of swearing and when the exercise ended I found one of the assault crew sitting dabbing his forehead. My round had cut a neat circle right between his eyes like one of those Indian dots they put on for some ritual.  The bad bit he was getting married thre days later.

Edited by Walker570