Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
team tractor

Work and pleasure

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

A local letting agent rang me about some windows that needed boarding up but he needed the pigeons getting rid of first . 

I finished on 30 within an hour so I had a great time 😀

4C1C88E5-4F20-46B2-8552-0F7EB5FC8AAE.jpeg

3378A6E4-EF54-46DD-B3A3-110B5ABA1943.jpeg

46F62E22-CC88-41F8-8899-359904A9D198.jpeg

Edited by team tractor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Amazing what you can do with a broken foot!

8 weeks in on that now . This was up 77 steps with 13 sheets of osb . Only had the one day off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pigeon in the last picture is white, I was told that shooting a white pigeon brings 5 years bad luck :crazy:…..have you shot any white pigeons in the past?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many years ago I had the same job of clearing the pigeons in the Old Wembley Laundry building which was right beside the stadium, anyway I spent a few days and evenings shooting the feral pigeons using a BSA Meteor, I must have shot hundreds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got farm I go to shooting ferral pigeons he will not let me shoot the white one I don’t mind as they keep breeding finds me something to do when it’s raining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the rifle a hw 97 k 

Perchance? 

And id be interested to know your cal of choice too please .? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, old'un said:

The pigeon in the last picture is white, I was told that shooting a white pigeon brings 5 years bad luck :crazy:…..have you shot any white pigeons in the past?

Plenty lol 😂 has 

1 hour ago, Ultrastu said:

Is the rifle a hw 97 k 

Perchance? 

And id be interested to know your cal of choice too please .? 

This is a walther lgu I picked up for £150 :) and a £20 bushnell scope on top. I love a bargain.

its .177 as I wanted to get back into field target a little bit more with the kiddies now they are older. I forgot how much fun an airrifle is after 5/6 years away from them . I think .22 might of been better in this case but the bsa super ten is poorly as it’s unfired for years now ( I inherited it when my mate died) 

Edited by team tractor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, butchdickason said:

Many years ago I had the same job of clearing the pigeons in the Old Wembley Laundry building which was right beside the stadium, anyway I spent a few days and evenings shooting the feral pigeons using a BSA Meteor, I must have shot hundreds.

So much fun isn’t it. I’m up to about 60 here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Amazing what you can do with a broken foot!

They breed 'em tough at Tamuth .... at least he didn't fall down the 77 steps...not even one of them by account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

They breed 'em tough at Tamuth .... at least he didn't fall down the 77 steps...not even one of them by account.

Cheers nev ;)  theirs still time to fall 77 concrete steps next time I visit lol. 

Maybe after the wedding tho ??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...