My truck

Shug1

17 minutes ago, walshie said:

That's because he wants to get home again after he's been shooting.

:lol: Walshy that wont be a problem as he would probaby never leave the drive . 

That looks a cracking truck. I hope you have the same light set up for in reverse. I have just traded my hilux after backing it into a gate post and a small bridge trying to reverse down farm tracks. What have you done to the inside? If there is one thing Land Rover get right with the defender its the rubber interior. My Navara is only mid spec but its almost too good for muddy wellys. I have covered everythig with Tarp. 

I upgraded the interior to leather from a mk3 and sprayed the dash black also put in blue neon lighting, and yes there is 2 spots at the back, and I’m not into laneing as I’ve done up the truck as part of one of my projects, I’ll send more more pics on, I ran my truck on rapeseed but could not stand the smell, cheers lads 

52 minutes ago, walshie said:

That's because he wants to get home again after he's been shooting.

42 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Walshie, Green Flag sees to that:good:

No, joking apart, it looks like a nice setup and my neighbour had one of those models for a long time which served him well

The truck also suffered from over run, beilive it or not after swapping the turbo and radiator and glow plugs she started up, and still going strong 

Teranno looks good a fantastic engines those 2.7s last forever, wife had a 2.7SE a R reg should never have sold it. I had a 110 van at the time 200tdi the teranno was streets ahead of the land rover in every way.

59 minutes ago, Shug1 said:

Yes I agree mate, I had 110 myself at one point, sold that and got my self the Nissan Terrano mistral import auto , brill for off roading, no clutch control 

Had five land rovers spanning 35 years had my 200tdi 110 ten years that was the last one i decided enough was enough, i never had such spare time in my life not having to fix the landrover, the wife and me started to have arguments we were seeing that much of one another. :lol: So i started going out shooting and fishing more to compensate , we are getting on great again now. :yes:

Edited by lancer425