Air rifle

the poacher

Urgently wanted a air rifle ..177/.22 don't really mind also g as it'll take out rats as I had a phone call off someone last night saying over run with rats ..I'm situated in south wales ..rhondda valleys..budget 200/220..as I prob wont use it again..message me asap..thanks mark 

1 hour ago, the poacher said:

Urgently wanted a air rifle ..177/.22 don't really mind also g as it'll take out rats as I had a phone call off someone last night saying over run with rats ..I'm situated in south wales ..rhondda valleys..budget 200/220..as I prob wont use it again..message me asap..thanks mark 

hello, if you just want for occasional use are you looking at a PCP with hand pump or could get by with a spring air rifle, scope, and red torch, a PCP is the way to go if you were shooting rats every week, night vision included,  bit more info would help,  

10 hours ago, the poacher said:

Any of the Hatsan striker/breaker, Kral Arms N05 or similar with a scope.

Pre-bait the area you want to shoot under a dim light to get them used to it.

If you are shooting them you will get 40-80%, within 4 months numbers will be back to current.

You wil be keeping airgun for future use.

Edited by Stonepark

• 5 weeks later...