Why are women so touchy about their age

washerboy

Im 6 months older than mine, when she pushes my buttons i just drop the hint shes going grey not me 

But then mine is falling out and i dont give a.. 

The tarts i work with get very touchy when i wind em up, they all have perfect hair (cut every month) , i watchs, i ear things, one gets his teeth whitened regularly. Has been known to wear foundation. Its like working with a bunch of joey essex's but worse. We cut grass for the council ***. I dont fit in at all 👍

So yes blokes i know do get upset/wound up 

33 minutes ago, washerboy said:

I'm 49 this year and probably look older, but I don't honestly care. Yet I offended a female friend when I joked that she was 6 months older then me. Would a bloke get up set if you said he was older then he actually was or gave him banter about it. 

I don't get women full stop.Mines nuts, like a ticking time bomb especially @ that time of the month.She's got her own Mood Swing in the front garden.Think ill get me self a Crash helmet & a stab proof vest, or one of those Tazer sticks.I once asked a woman for here title Ms/Miss/Mrs ? I didn't want to call her by her first and last name.You'd of thought id asked to see her jugs..

Its why men buy sheds i suppose.When my boss told me he was getting married, i told him B&Q had 50% off their sheds.He didn't click on lol, give it 12mths and it will sink in.

Davyo mine has started her menopause and by how nuts she gets at that time of month sounds like yours has too.

They don't find anything funny when wrong time of month unless you hurt yourself doing something.

They really don't like you saying you don't look a day over add a few years to their age. Or ask them about what cosmetic procedures they're considering.

I don't mind getting some grey hair and a few wrinkles I'm late forties so it's expected.

The good Lady is 59 this year (I'm 56), and she is happy to point out that my beard is turning grey, while glossing over the fact that she dyes her grey hair !

At a slight tangent, I've also noticed that......Women with big backsides tend to live longer than men who mention it !

My mrs is only 25 still , I’m 37 so it’s me that gets called old off her mates. This year will be 8 years together and I’m worried I’m to old for her. 

My mrs gets angry when people think she’s younger than she is . She was refused an energy drink in Morrison’s. I had to giggle 

wedding in 5 weeks too 😎

Edited by team tractor

55 minutes ago, team tractor said:

My mrs is only 25 still , I’m 37 so it’s me that gets called old off her mates. This year will be 8 years together and I’m worried I’m to old for her. 

My mrs gets angry when people think she’s younger than she is . She was refused an energy drink in Morrison’s. I had to giggle 

wedding in 5 weeks too 😎

hello, good luck to you both T T 👍

The very best of everything to you both TT. 

I am in my 56th year with the same wife .....note I didn't say 'partner' ...hate the title.   The success of our marriage is because we are the very best of mates and share our good times and bad times together.  I have seen all this lovey dovey, kiss and cuddles thing amongst friends and acquaintenances and most of hem are now divorced.

We have very different tastes in music, food etc.,  She is classically trained and likes classical music, me, I'm a Willie Nelson fan and we rag each other about it but still very good mates after 56 years.      Get a life, it ain't a rehearsal.

8 hours ago, Walker570 said:

I am in my 56th year with the same wife .....note I didn't say 'partner' ...hate the title.   The success of our marriage is because we are the very best of mates and share our good times and bad times together.  I have seen all this lovey dovey, kiss and cuddles thing amongst friends and acquaintenances and most of hem are now divorced.

We have very different tastes in music, food etc.,  She is classically trained and likes classical music, me, I'm a Willie Nelson fan and we rag each other about it but still very good mates after 56 years.      Get a life, it ain't a rehearsal.

She's well out of your league nev , you've been very lucky to keep hold of her for so long 😆.

23 hours ago, washerboy said:

I'm 49 this year and probably look older, but I don't honestly care. Yet I offended a female friend when I joked that she was 6 months older then me. Would a bloke get up set if you said he was older then he actually was or gave him banter about it. 

Edited by Davyo

6 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

You are very observant mel, could not have said a truer word. Had to fight off the oposition I can tell you.

I bet you won her affections with your smart uniform and flash police motorbike 👍.

12 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Cheers nev .  She’s my best mate that can’t keep our hands off each other still. I could spend all day everyday with her and often stare at her while she’s sleeping.  

She’s cared for me through my accidents even doing the deed after I’ve erm been you know in the toilet when I was in so much pain with my snapped leg. Can’t fault her, she’s amazing. 

Neither of us smoke or really drink. Love everything the same food wise and music which I know is opposite to yourself but I guess it’s a bonus .

she loves shooting /the country side and eating game/deer. 

The thing I’ve noticed most is I enjoy coming home now lol. ...