Poacher

Flashgun

On 07/04/2019 at 19:46, spurs 14 said:

I guess he got his just desserts and the lions got their main course !!! No sympathy if he was poaching that wasn’t to put food on the table that was for money ! 

Boom, liked the pun! 

Just for balance, I would say though, I doubt he was some multi-millionaire hunter shooting it for fun/sport or a big profit 🤔

The bloke was probably penniless and sent into the Bush with an AK47 to try and get some ivory. I bet if he got it he would get hardly anything for it, whilst the importers and criminals would make a load of money off it 🤷‍♂️.

33 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

The bloke was probably penniless and sent into the Bush with an AK47 to try and get some ivory. I bet if he got it he would get hardly anything for it, whilst the importers and criminals would make a load of money off it 🤷‍♂️.

Pretty much yes... But he still went out to poach.. 

19 hours ago, ditchman said:

try "poached"............

Ditch, I am shell shocked here! You normally crack me up with the quick Witt, but you must not be feeling all white? The yolk went straight over your head, though some ended on your chin. As for the poacher, that’s one to stick in the family albumen. Serves him right for benidic t

13 minutes ago, Lord Geordie said:

Ditch, I am shell shocked here! You normally crack me up with the quick Witt, but you must not be feeling all white? The yolk went straight over your head, though some ended on your chin. As for the poacher, that’s one to stick in the family albumen. Serves him right for benidic t

dont egg me on........

On 07/04/2019 at 19:46, spurs 14 said:

I guess he got his just desserts and the lions got their main course !!! No sympathy if he was poaching that wasn’t to put food on the table that was for money ! 

Plus 1! 😃

Edited by jam1e

On 08/04/2019 at 20:53, ShootingEgg said:

Pretty much yes... But he still went out to poach.. 

A step back maybe guys?

Yes, as probably some of us would if we had absolutely nothing as a back up?

The ones further up the chain need taking out but it's Africa so the little guy gets the shi))y bit of the stick as reward for trying to feed his family?

All part of a never ending cycle?

6 hours ago, old man said:

A step back maybe guys?

Yes, as probably some of us would if we had absolutely nothing as a back up?

The ones further up the chain need taking out but it's Africa so the little guy gets the shi))y bit of the stick as reward for trying to feed his family?

All part of a never ending cycle?

The cycle starts with the dictating government, and always has done.