Front Sling Attachment Plate for Beretta AL 390

JJsDad

Anyone got one of these kicking around in their parts box. All the normal UK based suppliers seem to be out of stock and unable to say when they will be getting them in. Its a flat plate that fits under the end cap with a slot to accept a sling. Anyone got one I am happy to pay the going rate and postage. Cheers.

image.jpeg.e1af86730f7e9f338196856c98a63b3b.jpeg

go to your local enjineering works..........that would be dead easy to make..

get yourself a hand fret saw ...drill ....file (fine) 2 grades of emery paper and a little piece of flat sheet brass or copper which you should be able to blag..:good:

Edited by ditchman

Thanks guys. Managed to get one from John Knibbs International here in the UK. Total cost £12-50. Put in a different search name into Google this morning and it came up with them. In stock & in the post today.

13 hours ago, ditchman said:

go to your local enjineering works..........that would be dead easy to make..

get yourself a hand fret saw ...drill ....file (fine) 2 grades of emery paper and a little piece of flat sheet brass or copper which you should be able to blag..:good:

Thanks ditchy, being a retired mechanical engineer I did flash through my head that with a piece of suitable plate I could make one. However, having seen the cost of it on Beretta Eu and on other sites (Brownells) a couple of hours in a cold garage cutting and drilling as against spending a tenner seemed a no brainer. The killer from the US and Europe was the postage, which tripled the cost of the thing.

13 hours ago, MacSxS said:

if you send me the dimensions or a scale drawing, i can have one laser cut for you this week.

Generous offer Mac, thank you. However, unless you are a programmer I dread to think of the setting up costs for a one off ! But your offer was appreciated.