Beretta 300 series recoil spring.

Westley

Have a look at John Knibbs International. He had them for a AL391 when I looked a couple of days ago; not sure if its the same spring for a 301, but they would soon tell you.

Brownells UK are about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. They seem to stock next to nothing & when I enquired about the delivery time on back order items where they had nil stock, their helpful advise was that they could only give a delivery date once I had placed an order & presumably paid for the item. Got what I needed from John Knibbs, ordered on line and delivered by post 3 days later

Also available through Chambers, see link below; albeit I dont know how he justifies the price !

https://www.gunspares.co.uk/categories/24916/Shotgun-Spares/

Edited by JJsDad
Additional info

7 hours ago, stevewall968 said:

estore.beretta.com based in Italy has AL391 main springs in stock £2.82 plus postage, usually arrives within 48 hours. Great service and easy to order. Good luck.

Might get some parts from them as they responded very quickly to my email & sent a parts list of the model in question.

How do you go about payment ??

1 hour ago, stevewall968 said:

I recall that I paid with PayPal. If not then it was Visa Debit.

They use DHL for delivery and your stuff can be tracked and usually turns up within 2 working days.

Steve

Thanks Steve.

Sorted. Signed up, picked the 2 parts needed & payment was straight forward. The way to go for anything Beretta after hours wasted emailing UK companies.