Honda Six.

Pigeon Shredder.

Neither of the road-going Honda 6's ( the inline CBX 1000 and the opposed flat configured Valkyrie) were a great commercial success for Honda, so why would they think that tastes have changed?

Although, I must confess that if they ever made a replica of the Moto Martin CBX, I would be seriously tempted.

2bc601e930806b3fbd40f53551e22600[1].jpg

Edited by amateur

The CBX 1000 in the early 80s was a smooth engine and they went well enough, but the six cylinder engine was wide and in the unfaired CBx it was not fantastic aerodynamically, and the four cylinders around at the time GS1000 Z 1000 GS1100e etc were as quick if not quicker.  Honda did 5 and 6 cylinder race bikes as mentioned already these were much smaller than the CBX .

https://youtu.be/lpuKTZnFeuk

Edited by lancer425

30 minutes ago, amateur said:

Neither of the road-going Honda 6's ( the inline CBX 1000 and the opposed flat configured Valkyrie) were a great commercial success for Honda, so why would they think that tastes have changed?

Although, I must confess that if they ever made a replica of the Moto Martin CBX, I would be seriously tempted.

2bc601e930806b3fbd40f53551e22600[1].jpg

Have you looked at the web bike world site?

l think you may like what you see.

6 hours ago, Pigeon Shredder. said:

Have you looked at the web bike world site?

l think you may like what you see.

they do it because they can like a lot of concepts its to show what they can do .worked sat mornings in local bike shop as a kid and to see these monsterous bikes go out every week to new customers was a joy ,tyhen came along the z1300!