Making an "Enticer"

TIGHTCHOKE

23 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

While he’s getting it there leaving you alone 😉😊😊

im sure it’ll be the ultimate enticer 😊maybe even buy shares when the patent is floated on the stock market 

floated in the village pond more like :lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, ditchman said:

floated in the village pond more like 

I think that we've given TC enough flak (I know I have), so perhaps he now needs a bit of encouragement and a few kind remarks. :good:Not that there's anything to comment on ........... Yet. There, I've done it again :rolleyes:

OB

1 minute ago, Old Boggy said:

I think that we've given TC enough flak (I know I have), so perhaps he now needs a bit of encouragement and a few kind remarks. :good:Not that there's anything to comment on ........... Yet. There, I've done it again 

OB

Very naughty of you OB 😂

you should know that you can’t rush a craftsman 

projects of this magnitude take years of study and hours of preparation before even the first line is drawn 😊

anyway he’s busy finding some (tool steel)work to do 

41 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Hello Gordon, just planning on a 14" pole bolted to the bracket, reasonably easy to carry and long enough for most applications.

Well done with the poles:good:

hello, looking forward to seeing your finished flapper decoy, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

On 18/04/2019 at 10:41, TIGHTCHOKE said:

As long as it keeps you retired types amused and off the streets!

As you know I am only in training for retirement!:yahoo:

Nice to see the good humour been taken as it was meant to be , mind you it would be good to see it up and running and having a field test T C :good: , at our age we cant be waiting about for to long because we have already been round several corners and you never know what's round the next:lol:

15 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Nice to see the good humour been taken as it was meant to be , mind you it would be good to see it up and running and having a field test T C :good: , at our age we cant be waiting about for to long because we have already been round several corners and you never know what's round the next

100%   What is no more than a thirty minute job is likely to outlast Brexit.

59 minutes ago, figgy said:

Does fat Sarah wear suspenders and give bed baths ?

Looking forward to seeing this enticer in action.

fat sarah tried out for Babestation a while ago...she turned up wiv her own props....suspender belt cleverly fashoind out of an ole grain sack...a bra made from 2 "bags for loif" from the co-op stitched together and an adjustable back strap made from an inner tube from old Wills push boike....a Motorola 500x and the old kitchen table......"they "....advised her to go for the 20min challenge.....but took her off air when the police phoned in and said there were a lot of strange suicidal folk phoning the Samaritans  ..............

i mean bless her she does try yew know 

Edited by ditchman

I've just done a check back on lots of posts on all different subjects and invariably they all end up with a reference to Fat Sarah. What does that say about our minds ?

Straying from the job in hand or what ? Or perhaps not :sneaky2:

OB