wabbitbosher

Yesterday, I took delivery of two shotguns that I purchased from the above gentleman. I sent my SC to him to enter the details onto, and picked up the guns from my RFD mate yesterday.

I am absolutely delighted with the shotguns and they are in the condition (excellent) that was quoted in his adverts.

My thanks goes to Mick (wabbitbosher) :good:

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

was it the special thursday offer "when its gone its gone"....by one get one free..........

if i went to his place i would never leave...so buying blind is the safest way to do buisness with him...:lol:

No, I ordered one via his advertisment, and a day later, ordered another one. I'd need to re-morgage my house if I visited him.:)

• 2 weeks later...

He's a top man, over half our shoot have bought off him and only have good things to say, recommend him to everyone, just make sure if you go to his you have space in your cabinet, I went to buy a 12 sxs, came away with a 12 sxs, a 20 sxs, a single 4.10 and. 12 semi! Would have got more but that would involve a bigger cabinet........which isn't fully ruled out!

• 4 weeks later...

Got 2 of his in my cabinet , a pleasure doing the drive down to see him .A good craic , a decent cuppa and a dangerous range of want ones and neeed ones .Good job he doesnt sell trailers as well you,d take a darn sight more than you ordered home :good:

Just got a12g semi off him .can not wait for it to turn up .very nice chap to dealer with .if he lived a bit nearer 

i would have bought some more ( pity it’s around a 5hour round trip) but still a very nice chap would definitely recommend if you want a decent gun he will sort you out  a star 

Edited by Guest

I went for a 410 single to teach my kids and came away with another sxs for a mate. After seeing my mates I know want another :) and keep getting tempted by a 9mm for my youngest to learn. 

Its 3 hours round trip or was last time . Almost worth another trip soon .

my daughter had her first rabbit with me the next day using the newly aquired 410 and I sent him a picture. He was so excited for my daughter. Top bloke .

Now if you worked out the system and played it then you can get them delivered!

Mick brought 2 SxS's down to Sporting Targets on Saturday for one of the Ladies, ehb102, she shot one of them and bought it on the spot!

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

• 4 weeks later...