Pard NV008 Dedicated HD unit

ant.mass

Pard NV008 Unit New Boxed Come With 12 Month Warranty Selling For £490 Each Posted To Uk Add.

There are great Night / Day Rifle Scope it offers great performance out to 200m with the on board IR

but add one of Ian Sirrell's XTL Laser then it go out to 600m+  

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image4.jpg

Edited by ant.mass

2 hours ago, ant.mass said:

Hi sorry No cheques  and yes is should be ok cz or you can get some dovetail to picatinny adaptors

from ant supplies https://www.ant-supplies.uk/rails-and-adapters/scope-base-rail-adapters.html

and Scouser sent you a pm  and yes still got some left £490 posted

I havnt tried it yet , but I reckon the supplied mount would go down to dovetail size , try it before you order an adapter.

These units are excellent, and Tony is spot on to deal with, as with the NV007 the on board IR is very good, I was reading a car number plate in pitch darkness at 270 yards the other night to give an example.                                                                                                   

2 hours ago, ant.mass said:

Hi sorry No cheques  and yes is should be ok cz or you can get some dovetail to picatinny adaptors

from ant supplies https://www.ant-supplies.uk/rails-and-adapters/scope-base-rail-adapters.html

and Scouser sent you a pm  and yes still got some left £490 posted

hi  mr ant can you put one on a rifle and  put a photo on here where is the ir   on top or coming out the side    as with shooting out of the window the ir   gets blocked if stuck on the side with the door pillar    but giz a look at one mounted if you can          are you vat registered   to get nearly 100 ponds back     vat           cheers   george   07714 323 909   ring me if easier

41 minutes ago, propercartridges said:

hi  mr ant can you put one on a rifle and  put a photo on here where is the ir   on top or coming out the side    as with shooting out of the window the ir   gets blocked if stuck on the side with the door pillar    but giz a look at one mounted if you can          are you vat registered   to get nearly 100 ponds back     vat           cheers   george   07714 323 909   ring me if easier

IR s on top George.
Good thing about these , they are very small and light, the supplied mount gives you proper eye relief.

The whole thing is just over 7 inch and weigh under 1 pound.

15 hours ago, ant.mass said:

no im not vat registered  and im not charging you vat

ok just it means some people  on here    including me may have been able to claim back any vat charged   you have paid it and now lost it      399 plus  vat   would have looked cheaper for you   and maybe help you sell alot more      farmers checking stock     pest control  people    security   patrol       all could do with the vat element back   but never mind    it costs nothing to watch and nothing to listern     cheers   george