The wait is over

Jacko3275

11weeks ago had my feo visit  she said  she was happy with my past conviction medical history and that she could see no problems I asked could I go ahead and buy and fit a cabinet to which her reply was yes she then told me it’s taking 4 to 6 week for grants to go through ... after 6 week I phoned to se how my application was going I was told the manager had to put it too the superintendent  at a meeting the following week  I emailed my feo  and she said not to worry .... I rang them the following week to be told the super didnt get round to mine and it would go to the next meeting I rang the following week to find if a date had been set the told me the manager was off for 2 week.. emailed my feo last week her reply was it will now be may sometime before the next meeting with the super....would you start to worry with the New Zealand shooting and all the gun and knife crime on the news at the moment or would they have put a letter in the post with my cheque  telling me unfortunately you have been declined

This process does take time with most Police Forces it seems. Write a personal letter to the Chief Constable explaining what is going on. Make it ‘Dear Sir’ and ensure that you have his name spelled correctly and all of the relevant information especially dates.

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Jacko3275 said:

Still waiting if I had hair I’d be pulling it

When you eventually get your certificate (and a gun) send me a PM and I will see if I can get you a shot or two.

Sometimes when I need another shooter I place an open advert on PW which usually goes something like...…….. 'must have own hair and teeth'. I see that you do not qualify under one of those conditions but I will make an exception this time in view of your heightened sense of excitement.

On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 18:06, JDog said:

When you eventually get your certificate (and a gun) send me a PM and I will see if I can get you a shot or two.

Sometimes when I need another shooter I place an open advert on PW which usually goes something like...…….. 'must have own hair and teeth'. I see that you do not qualify under one of those conditions but I will make an exception this time in view of your heightened sense of excitement.

👏👏👏👏👏👏 

On 12/05/2019 at 18:06, JDog said:

:yahoo::good:

38 minutes ago, Jacko3275 said:

I hope mine don’t a friends got my gun in cabinet so it’s a pain cleaning my gun in the boot of the car  at clay grounds 

Don't worry , you only clean them the first month or 2, after the novelty wears off, and then they go back in the cabinet 'as is' till next time 😂

My first took 5 days ,my renewal took 16 weeks ,sorry but cutbacks mean biting your nails and kicking the fat these days ,some horror stories just google Essex renewals .Its not New Zealand its just waffle goverments an increase in real spending on policing translated into English means less cash on the front line 

On 12/05/2019 at 18:06, JDog said:

Tickets landed guns in the cabinet... I’ll put a camo wig on if need be so I’ll take you up on your offer if your not too far away