Trailer

la bala

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

actually i have 2 ...............i use one in da shed and the other one i have varnished and use a coffee table.............i bet other folk have got them as well...

That's a bit posh having two, when the ole boy's just a few miles away are struggling to afford one , there was a lovely one like yours at Acle the other week but after several bids ( mine included ) it didn't reach the reserve , if you ever think about putting yours in one of there quality sales , can you let me know and I will dive into the grand children's inheritance and have a little go at trying to secure it :good:

37 minutes ago, marsh man said:

That's a bit posh having two, when the ole boy's just a few miles away are struggling to afford one , there was a lovely one like yours at Acle the other week but after several bids ( mine included ) it didn't reach the reserve , if you ever think about putting yours in one of there quality sales , can you let me know and I will dive into the grand children's inheritance and have a little go at trying to secure it :good:

go for ...one life so live it ...treat yerself.........BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN FADE AWAY

11 hours ago, la bala said:

I got a posh name for mine I call it my smoking chair. I can sit there with my rollup and ponder.

if you cut a nice round hole in the seat.....put a tin can underneath it then when you sit on it you will be able to "ponder for a bit longer"..........:lol:

14 minutes ago, ditchman said:

when that IBC is full it will weigh 1000kgs....(2200lbs)....

1. is the drawbar strong enough
  2. is the quad bike man enough 

............................?

Was also my worry.  Drawbar needed to be box section really.  The quad will pull it, stopping it down a slope may be a different question.

Tidy job though all the same.

Edited by Walker570

10 minutes ago, ditchman said:

when that IBC is full it will weigh 1000kgs....(2200lbs)....

1. is the drawbar strong enough
  2. is the quad bike man enough 

............................?

I put those same questions to my grandson at the beginning Simon, build it he said so I built it. :yes:  I will give a full account and pictures on launch day.:lol:

24 minutes ago, ditchman said:

keep an eye out for those tyres when it is fully loaded..........they might expand and rub on the frame ..:good:

That thought had been nagging me a bit ditchman. Will be popping down shortly to fit the tank, will report back. Ah well its only a bit of cutting and welding:lol: