Peas

PPP

Peas in today on local perm but works means I can’t get out until Thurs..  I know the ground well and can do a little recon, I know the usual flight directions if not lines.

I haven’t shot over pea drilling’s before, anything particular to peas to bear in mind?

As an aside.. is it worth having a few corvid decoys to place nearby, there were a mix of pigeon and corvid around tonight but they only seem to play nicely with magpie 

Its not unusual for peas to lay on top for 3 weeks or more round here with those on top chitting it depends on what else is about i have a local field drilled peas 8 days ago not been touched yet  you have to look every day.

2 hours ago, GingerCat said:

Never really done well on peas. Better on beans but the 50 acres behind my house have been untouched and are now 7 inchs high. Lately I've done a lot better with the air rifle in a small wood than anywhere else. 

Yep, buds and clover feasting here...

4 minutes ago, old'un said:

He will be ok after 7pm today and he can then go where he likes and shoot as many pigeons as he likes, well we all hope so but I don’t think its going to-be that simple.

Ermm... Nope! General license is gone at midnight.