Clover pigeons

motty

Bravo Maestro. You were  back on form with some impressive instinctive shooting. Most of those pigeons were going to the magnet very nicely. A decent reward for being out in the rain.

I presume that the phone call was from Muncher from his Sunday morning bed enquiring if you had found any?

Well done Motty, a brilliant solo effort. They certainly wanted your pattern and you shot very well. Depth of field is difficult on videos but some of those shots were impressive. Well done again and thanks for making the effort to record, edit and post. I hear  that JDog is to issue a series of paintings!!!!!

Edited by pigeon controller

9 hours ago, marsh man said:

The long wait for your latest video was well worth it , some very good shooting and the clover you were shooting over look in perfect condition , was that the field Muncher was told , there aint much on there 

Yes, Muncher gave misinformation. I didn't know what to expect, but I really thought I may be looking at a 20 bird bag, before I had looked at the field. :lol:

Incidentally, we returned on Saturday and shot another 61.

2 minutes ago, kenholland said:

I noticed the umbrella didn't put them off , you are a fine tuned machine once you get going well done my son.

Obviously I have omitted some misses from the film, but I did feel as though I had some rhythm to my shooting that day.

Just brilliant, good shooting and a pro quality video. Definitely been missing your contributions. Thanks a lot.

Hopefully, this vid will give newer shooters a bit more confidence in using "fishing" umbrellas, they are brilliant to increase stealth appearance (especially with corvids), as well as keeping rain or snow off.

Edited by Cranfield

6 hours ago, Cranfield said:

Just brilliant, good shooting and a pro quality video. Definitely been missing your contributions. Thanks a lot.

Hopefully, this vid will give newer shooters a bit more confidence in using "fishing" umbrellas, they are brilliant to increase stealth appearance (especially with corvids), as well as keeping rain or snow off.

Glad some of you enjoyed it. Its nice to be appreciated!

Thoroughly enjoyed watching that (for the third time). As said there was some very impressive and instinctive shooting there. Many thanks for taking the time to post etc.

Struggling around here to make double figures, our pigeons like yours are mainly on clover but these are predominantly in horse paddocks unfortunately, so restricted to say me poor and hammered rape at present.

Cannot wait for your next video Motty, keep 'em coming. Reminds us what pigeon shooting is all about during these lean times. Also shows what can be done by holding the gun straight. Excellent.

Thanks again for sharing.

OB

12 hours ago, marsh man said:

To make us feel like we are not the only ones who miss Motty can you include a couple of misses on your next one  . no only joking , very much appreciated :thanks:

I will try to include a couple of my best (worst) misses in my next video!

Sorry I had to turn it off halfway through, my missus was complaining about my bad language , how come all the ******* birds are around kings lynn and no ****ers are down here near Great yarmouth, ****** pigeons, great session nice video, and such nice green clover, almost as green as me. Next time your mate stays in bed give me a call !! Thanks Motty.🤢🤢