PAC nDXT+ REMOTE TRAINER 1 KM RANGE

CaptC

PAC remote dog training aid - Good condition, charged up this morning and tested - works perfectly.

Box contains : Remote trainer with collar, dummy trainer with collar, handset, charger (for trainer and handset) test light, two spare "prods" with spanner to replace them, lanyard with clip.

No instruction book but YouTube and Google provide all you need!

Selling this for a friend - He asked me to say that used sensibly with compassion and discretion these trainers really can make a difference.

£150 ono inc postage

Ideal for Chris Packam?

DSC_0001 (21).JPG

DSC_0002 (20).JPG

Edited by CaptC

On 16/04/2019 at 14:15, CaptC said:

PAC remote dog training aid - Good condition, charged up this morning and tested - works perfectly.

Box contains : Remote trainer with collar, dummy trainer with collar, handset, charger (for trainer and handset) test light, two spare "prods" with spanner to replace them, lanyard with clip.

Selling this for a friend - He asked me to say that used sensibly with compassion and discretion these trainers really can make a difference.

£120 Reduced! Absolute bargain!

Ideal for Chris Packam?

DSC_0001 (21).JPG

DSC_0002 (20).JPG

On 16/04/2019 at 14:15, CaptC said:

£150 ono inc postage

Ideal for Chris Packam?

DSC_0001 (21).JPG

DSC_0002 (20).JPG