"im mainly......"at it again

ditchman

On 17/05/2019 at 10:58, ditchman said:

and to access it, you have to prove that you are an idiot first........submit written evidence

Don`t have to prove that I`m an idiot or a reprobate, some of my previous posts do that quite successfully.

Oh by the way, the knife thread, albeit derailed in places, was excellent and shows what an absolute talent that you have and shows how sympathetically in keeping the work was done. I`m sure that OF will be delighted, if he ever gets it back. :lol:

Thanks for sharing its renovation with us.:thanks:

OB

Edited by Old Boggy

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have my old friend back didn’t realise how much I missed it 

ditchman has worked magic on it the man is just so talented 

anyway today changed the dressing on youngster and there it was doing it’s job 

big thanks to Tc for the steel the other members for the wood and bits and a huge thanks to ditchman for his work and patience in restoring the old knife 

All the best 

of 

3BAAF338-4063-49A0-BF68-3BC4DE87C333.jpeg

18 minutes ago, ditchman said:

seeing that picture...............doing what it should again...is total justification for doing it in the first place...

excellent.....im really made up with that :good:

Couldn’t not use it 

thats what they were made for and hopefully it’ll be used for another 100 years 

it’s just so nice in my hand 😊😊👍

97277454-15DA-48AC-82D0-88B22B2B81F1.jpegHere’s a few more but I use them for different jobs 

Edited by Old farrier

9 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

Couldn’t not use it 

thats what they were made for and hopefully it’ll be used for another 100 years 

it’s just so nice in my hand 😊😊👍

i got quite attatched to it...........when i was finishing it.....i decieded not to polish it....so i rubbed it down with wire wool and rubbed lard into it...........that is definatley a paring knife and as you say it sits nice in the hand.............i may well make one like that for myself..........i put a bigger hinge rivet in as i knew it will take some stick.................i hope the blade is alrught im fairly sure i tempered it ok...if it snaps send it back and i will cut another blade for it....

ditch