Heavy lead cartridges 12 ga

henry d

Displenishing lots of wildfowling stuff due to athritic hands.

I am based in Perthshire, but travel to Tyneside via the A1 quite regularly, can only do bank transfer/cheque (does anyone have cheque books nowadays?). Shotgun certificate holders only thanks.

All plaswad unless stated!

Express max game 76mm 53gm 3`s, 67 in number £25

Express max game 76mm 53gm 1`s, 12 in number £5 (buy this and the above and I will throw in a pack of 10 Rottweil Wadmansheil 70mm 4mm shot)

Gamebore Buffallo 70mm 42gm 3`s, 19 in number £5

As above - 70 mm 36gm 4`s (19 in no.) and 36gm 5`s (90 in no.) £28 (or this and the above gamebore for £30)

All the express and Gamebore heavy stuff above for £50 Sorry the above is sold pending the usual

Next are all 3 1/2" magnums

Fiocchi 63gm size 0, two boxes of 10 unopened, £18

Gamebore Mammoth 63gm BB one box of 10 unopened £12

Remington 2 1/4oz yank no.4`s, 13 in number £15 (I believe they use a fibre type wad but it helps keep the buffering powder in and gives really tight patterns at range)

Winchester Super XX 2 1/4oz yank 2`s, 7 in number £7

All 3 1/2" mags for just £45

Some have a little rust or tarnish on the heads but nothing corroded to any extent as some have been out in the hide a few times.

Edited by henry d
edit

18 hours ago, henry d said:

3 1/2" magnums

Fiocchi 63gm size 0, two boxes of 10 unopened, £18

Gamebore Mammoth 63gm BB one box of 10 unopened £12

Remington 2 1/4oz yank no.4`s, 13 in number £15 (I believe they use a fibre type wad but it helps keep the buffering powder in and gives really tight patterns at range)

Winchester Super XX 2 1/4oz yank 2`s, 7 in number £7

All 3 1/2" mags for just £45

Some have a little rust or tarnish on the heads but nothing corroded to any extent as some have been out in the hide a few times.

These are the only heavy leads left, I will still give preference to those who contacted me first previously unless they don`t want them