April Bucks

Well done mate. Had my fifth last night with plenty still to go by looking what I have seen. Top one looks a good old boy to take. Mate had a interesting malform on monday. I took a small full buck early evening and he shot a very interesting animal. It had God body weight with no obvious injuries. But one antler going out to the side while other perfect normal. Had another last night with four others with it in a group

Good stuff. I have shot 10 so far myself, 5 at home and 5 with Dave who kindly invited me up to Aberdeenshire ( thanks Dave you're a top bloke).  Weather wasn't great up Aberdeen but Dave still put me on to plenty beasts...no shortage up them parts ,cant believe the numbers 👍😁🦌

On 19/04/2019 at 12:58, FOXHUNTER1 said:

Good stuff. I have shot 10 so far myself, 5 at home and 5 with Dave who kindly invited me up to Aberdeenshire ( thanks Dave you're a top bloke).  Weather wasn't great up Aberdeen but Dave still put me on to plenty beasts...no shortage up them parts ,cant believe the numbers 👍😁🦌

Good to see you picking away bud and this great weather helps.

Mostly out with the camera and loads of bucks showing,along with so many other species that have increased after last years great summer.Hopefully it carries on.