Coffee

Walker570

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the coffees in the Austrian cafe in Bakewell.

I recently bought some of this coffee off Amazon. It's a nice blend containing some blue mountain. It says beans, but it is ground. Nice brewed in my Mum's old perculator.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01DTA5KAW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

4 hours ago, oowee said:

Any one tried Kopi Luwak coffee made from cat poop? 

Worth doing once in your life. 🙂 

They  sell it at the Austrian cafe in Bakewell. Its £11 for a cafetiere for one. Not plucked up the courage to try it yet.

The description says the beans are washed well. I would hope so too. Too many places sell  ****  coffee already.

I've no patience for this coffee shop sales rubbish, if I go into a coffee shop ( Very rarely these days) I just want a coffee, not have to go through the entire bloomin alphabet of coffee adatives and regions of the world's secrete coffee plantations favourite bean. 

I JUST WANT A CUP OF COFFEE. 

I'll stick to my Nestle instant coffee thanks. 

9 minutes ago, Lord Geordie said:

Wetherspoons! Fab coffee bargain price! Here in Newcastle I like two places! Pumphries roasting house in blaydon, and a small coffee shop above start fitness in the town centre called Camber Coffee! 

Nice coffee in Start & yah need one after seeing the prices on them downhill bikes lol.That place in the Green Markets nice too 

1 hour ago, Dougy said:

I've no patience for this coffee shop sales rubbish, if I go into a coffee shop ( Very rarely these days) I just want a coffee, not have to go through the entire bloomin alphabet of coffee adatives and regions of the world's secrete coffee plantations favourite bean. 

I JUST WANT A CUP OF COFFEE. 

I'll stick to my Nestle instant coffee thanks. 

Variety is the spice of life, give it a go 👍🏻

9 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

Maccy D coffee if i am out and about as the rest are awful, i have a nespresso machine at home which my darling wife bought me last birthday, always good coffee from the pods ,and lots to chose from.

the good thing about nespresso capsules is you can now buy compatible capsules after nespresso forgot to re register the patent now every coffee roaster are making compatible nespresso capsules they must have lost a fortune, 

Just now, davewh100 said:

the good thing about nespresso capsules is you can now buy compatible capsules after nespresso forgot to re register the patent now every coffee roaster are making compatible nespresso capsules they must have lost a fortune, 

Oh yes, aldi and Lidl do their own brand now, no complaints from me .