Decoy Bags

K3vvk

25 minutes ago, K3vvk said:

What decoy bags are everyone using? 

Looking for large bag to hold nets and decoys etc.

Never forked out for any so called decoy bag , always made due with some post office mail bags that came our way years ago while doing some building work at the towns Post Office , and then some hessian sacks that started life holding spud seed ,  they are duel purpose , not only do they hold the decoys they also hold the dead ones if I get any that is .😊

On 19/04/2019 at 19:15, marsh man said:

Never forked out for any so called decoy bag , always made due with some post office mail bags that came our way years ago while doing some building work at the towns Post Office , and then some hessian sacks that started life holding spud seed ,  they are duel purpose , not only do they hold the decoys they also hold the dead ones if I get any that is .😊

good to see you get some use out of them.........after sewing them up for all those years..😉

1 hour ago, islandgun said:

good to see you get some use out of them.........after sewing them up for all those years..😉

I was purely acting as quality control and I must say they passed the test with flying colours .

If the op had asked what bag you keep your shot game in I would have answered one of the old canvas mail bags that the postman used to hold there letters , these were ideal , big enough to hold a dozen or more pigeons and duck and had a nice wide shoulder strap , How did I come to have these bags ?, having a postman living on the same road and often wanting a few bits of building material was handy to do a bit of bartering without any readies changing hands:lol: