Hot Cross Buns

la bala

Apparently your not allowed to put anymore in until they sort out the import duty on dried fruit from none EU country's. 

Maybe next hot cross bun day (2020) they should have sorted out this brexit deal. 

You could always pop your own in. 😉

53 minutes ago, la bala said:

Just went and got myself a hot cross bun, cut it in half and found two currants. Now i think thats slightly taking the michael

hxb.PNG

Not good at all, i just got some Tesco super finest apple and cinnamon reduced whilst getting some beers, very yummy.

On 19/04/2019 at 20:06, la bala said:

Just went and got myself a hot cross bun, cut it in half and found two currants. Now i think thats slightly taking the michael

hxb.PNG

Tell yer what la bala , you Fenlanders take some pleasing , pop in there now as they are currently  doing a deal , buy two packs and get a packet of currants free .:lol:

14 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Tell yer what la bala , you Fenlanders take some pleasing , pop in there now as they are currently  doing a deal , buy two packs and get a packet of currants free .

Just for a bit of a wind up I am going to email the pic to Morrisons customer service, will let you know how i get on. :lol:

14 hours ago, la bala said:

Just for a bit of a wind up I am going to email the pic to Morrisons customer service, will let you know how i get on. :lol:

I imagine you will get a £5 voucher. I once had a rant to them in a joking manner about my chocolate eclairs being packaged upside down and all the chocolate sticking to the tray. Sure enough a couple of weeks later a £5 voucher in the post. 😁