Facebook

steve_b_wales

I use the above via my computer. The computer can be used by myself and my wife, without having to have seperate passwords (when the computer is switched on, it's ready to use for anyone, although we do have seperate email accounts)

I have a Facebook account linked to the computer, but my wife wants to have her own account on Facebook, to allow her to sell clothing/shoes etc. Is there a way of setting up two Facebook accounts (different name) on this computer?

8 minutes ago, sportsbob said:

Sounds to me like you are either using a browser and you have not modified the settings to delete history on exit, this can also be done by using private browsing or incognito mode. If you are using the app then you need to log out before exiting the app.

Not sure about that? Basically, when I switch the computer on, I can go onto Facebook (via a desktop shortcut) and then use the various sites on there. I'm not sure about the browser/delete history on exit.

2 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

I use the above via my computer. The computer can be used by myself and my wife, without having to have seperate passwords (when the computer is switched on, it's ready to use for anyone, although we do have seperate email accounts)

I have a Facebook account linked to the computer, but my wife wants to have her own account on Facebook, to allow her to sell clothing/shoes etc. Is there a way of setting up two Facebook accounts (different name) on this computer?

In Google search type Facebook, go to the Facebook homepage (facebook.com) and fill in the required fields on the sign-up form.

Enter an email address that has not yet been used to register for the previous Facebook account.

I have four separate accounts on face book,  me , my alter ego , an emergency back up and one to snoop, right now i am banned for 24 hours for putting up a pic of some Sappers on a construction tour in Gibraltar mooning, it goes against some standard apparently, so i just switch to my alter ego.

Just set up another account with their own email and password, and you can use the switch account button at the top of the face book page to jump from one to another, or even have two tabs open one for you one for the wife.