Facebook non de plume

pigeon controller

I had an account with a non de plume and had a message that they would not allow me to continue unless  I used my proper name. They have my Email so know I am human. Can you have a false name on Facebook as other people have told me thay have false names etc, if so how do you do it ??

Be gentle with me I'm in my seventies!!!

Whilst you can have a false name on facebook, they have a 'Real names' policy. With this being the case, once they have become aware that the name you are using is false, they will require proof of identity before they'll let you continue. 

https://www.facebook.com/help/112146705538576?helpref=faq_content

Edited by Jelly

18 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Not on it, never will be and AMAZINGLY I get up in the morning and survive until I go to bed every day.   

thank god a normal person...........................mind you i did take a wander around "mums net".........jesus christ they dont take any prisoners...............

this has taken me 10 mins to type as im bloody near slaughtered..

I’m on Facebook but it really is a must for modern day people/business. It’s great to show your work and company off. 

We advertise kitchens and joinery on it and it makes us money. 

People say it’s not needed but I have family and friends around the world and it keeps us connected. 

Remember it wasn’t that long ago people thought phones weren’t needed :) 

on the names front pc ive noticed lots changing their names back to normal names.i guess it’s so people can be monitored ??? Plus on the buying pages it’s nice to know who your dealing with .

How’d you do that in different time zones like aus or Canada? Although it’s possible  It’s perfect so not to disturb each other asleep or at work. I see pictures of my family 

For work wise it’s brilliant as I said . I’ve had customers loose contact and get back in touch plus the joinery forum I run has 2000+ members and I’ve found /made some brilliant contacts in the trade that make me my living :) .

I think peoples understanding of Facebook is dole dossers moaning at each other , people spending hours on it but it’s easy to look away just like tv.

i chat to 10+ people off here on Facebook and I’m happy to call them good friends :) 

I have the landowners on mine in their 70’s and my own parents. You just add who you want and delete the idiots 

Edited by team tractor