Rizzini br110

tweedledee

Not that popular over here so if you look to sell it may not be that easy to move on

If you like the look feel and handling and don't care about it's future resale, I'd expect it to be as reliable as the rest of the mass manufactured guns.

In a word the big problem with B Rizzini guns is Guerini. Whilst fairly similar in design and philosophy, Guerinis are better made, better finished, better supported and consequently vastly more popular. I tried 3 or 4 B Rizzinis when I went to a couple of the Rizzini Challenge events which had to be shot using one of the selection of demo guns. At the time I was looking to change my main sporter but none of the Rizzinis floated my boat. Hard to say why, they just didn't give the impression of quality and value for money that I expected at their price.

I know 2 people who went the full B Rizzini route, even including the factory trip to get a fully personalised and fitted gun. Whilst one is still in use after a couple of years the other person moved on fairly quickly.