Sign in to follow this  
Daz1986

CPC Driver Training

Guys, I passed my test in the forces before the CPC thing came in!! Anyone know what I need to do to get the training/qualification 

Death by powerpoint! You don't have to do the lot in one go you can spread it out over time as long as you do 5 sections you can even do the same section 5 times. 

A couple of thing that do happen if you do the week in one go is your coffee consumption goes up and your IQ goes down.

You only get the card a week or so after the 5th day is completed and uploaded to the Dvla, it’s the dvla who issue the card

Yes it’s a pain just done my last one so that’s out the way for another five years , it’s just a money making racket , no test ,attendance only ,and other than the first aid and tacho there’s nothing that corresponds to my job !! 

The most pointless waste of people's time imaginable. 

I think it is supposed to make drivers safer but the only way it does that is have them sit in a classroom being bored to death rather than out driving.

Its pure and utter drivel , 5 days out of your life of pure garbage  ,    Enjoy 😂

From what I was told it was originally meant for drivers from outside the eu that only need to be able to say lorry in their own language to get a license so that they would be safe to drive in the eu