Travellers - recommended burglar alarm for outbuildings

mick miller

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only sensible suggestion to be posted please. 

No humorous remarks, comments or suggestions are allowed.

Im sure this will be the priority post for all the mods to moderate and to remove any post that has the chance to create a smile or even a twitch to a mouth. 

@Mick Miller.

could i suggest that you approach your local crime prevention officer and ask for their advice. 

My brother was having the same problem in Spain , he bought a pressa , fully trained ...he hasn’t had a single problem since ...he did come home once to find the dog guarding a single Nike trainer ..someone had a very very close call ..

As it’s headding to Appleby time of year and we are on the route I have fitted a wireless alarm from ebay it took a bit of working out but it has a sim and WiFi so you can see it up to text digoo is the brand took some setting up especially the WiFi bit but the push notifications to phone are worth it

just updated cameras with the 4 camera system from Aldi ( reduced to 150 from 180 ) again accessible from phone ( again via WiFi ).

If they want it they will have it all you can do is increase the risks and try and make it too difficult 

ATB Agriv8