Trail cams worth their weight.....

Walker570

I have four of them permanently set somewhere and went to check this one yesterday.  Unfortunately because I get a lot of activity they are set with a 15 sec delay between shots so do not know if the hen pheasant survived ... no sign of any feathers anyway.  Note the high seat on the tree ....11 foxes in the last six weeks from that.

067.JPG

Edited by Walker570

41 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

That trail cam cost me £55 ... I purchased two for £110 delivered to my door and I now have three and planning to buy another two.  They have been running now for upwards of twelve months without a hitch. Excellent pics at night as well.

138.JPG

Can I ask where from and do you have a link?

That's a good shot of the owl, not easy but I think probably a long eared variety. 

The name is CamPark I don't have a link but should come up if you google it. They have a number of models and the first two I purchased used the small incy wincy chips, but the individual one I purchased is a different model which uses the standard larger chip.  With the small chips you have to be carefull not to drop one in the grass but that is the only downside.

Just googled and they are on offer below £50 inc delivery. 

Edited by Walker570

My excuse is I hadn't got my glasses on and went along with the trend...OK I know that ain't good enough and can see clearly now it is a buzzard.

Great movie of the roe buck, they can obviously see the red light from the IR as I have had foxes and squirrels do exactly the same thing.

The woodmice are still enjoying the peanuts in one of my flip tops, they are starting to queue.  The first photo one waiting, eyes under lid, second photo two not easy to see..eye reflection under lid (1) and then look carefully and you can see a second one holding onto the corner of the flip top and it's eye shining as well. The third photo is a repeat of the first, don't know how that happened, the fourth has one waiting patiently by the tree.  No sign of the brown owl who has been taking advatage of the Mouse McDonalds .1079.JPG.5550ccb27fa0550da615ae9e89a8a53e.JPG

1078.JPG

1079.JPG

1081.JPG

Edited by Walker570