Go fund me

islandgun

Ive had an idea concerning clothing and tattos, Instead of parading around in shorts or off the shoulder tops to display your tats in the cold and wet, why not buy into my clothing range that have strategic holes placed in otherwise warm clothing,  thus allowing you to disport yourself in a tat revealing manner without catching your death....financial backers please contact via PM

Edited by islandgun

1 hour ago, islandgun said:

Ive had an idea concerning clothing and tattos, Instead of parading around in shorts or off the shoulder tops to display your tats in the cold and wet, why not buy into my clothing range that have strategic holes placed in otherwise warm clothing,  thus allowing you to disport yourself in a tat revealing manner without catching your death....financial backers please contact via PM

Novel way of getting rid of your tatty worn out clothes! 🤑

5 hours ago, panoma1 said:

Novel way of getting rid of your tatty worn out clothes! 🤑

Good idea that.

You could call the brand 'Tatti clothes'. Could trawl the textile bins to find stock. Put them on a hanger, add words like bespoke, unique, get a few Z list losers, I mean celebrities to endorse. Starting price £40 for a t-shirt. Millionaire in no time.

Most , if not all of my clothes are already designed to see what clothing is underneath the layer above it simply by the holes spaced in the right direction on the various garments  ,

My designer shooting gear was designed for the German army , if it is good enough for them it is certainly good enough for me , sorry islandgun , I wont be investing but I wish you luck .

great stuff... thanks for all the helpful replies.. MM your so last ..........war,  with your german army gear. I really like the idea of having B--B tattoed on me bum. I know a man called Bob and he is an A hole. Plastic windows or "window wear" err might be perceived as fetish wear, which could be sooooo fitting with the whole tattoo,  peek a boo scene,  if you see a rather awkward old man with a see thru seat in his cords on dragons den.. then you'll know..😉

This time next year rodders

Haha that reminds me of the last time I was in San Francisco, as i was getting a taxi back to the airport we passed a chap who was wearing nothing other than flip flops, transparent vinyl pants and a leather dog mask.  Apparently at that time of year there is a bit of a fetish wear expo so a ready made market for you...

Just now, grrclark said:

Haha that reminds me of the last time I was in San Francisco, as i was getting a taxi back to the airport we passed a chap who was wearing nothing other than flip flops, transparent vinyl pants and a leather dog mask.  Apparently at that time of year there is a bit of a fetish wear expo so a ready made market for you...

Did you get his phone number?:P