US President to make State Visit in June

JohnfromUK

I see that it has been formally announced today that the President will be making a 3 day state visit in early June.

I personally welcome the Head of State of one of our long term allies, and even though I am not a great fan of the present holder of that office, he does represent his country.

As our Metropolitan Police have struggled with how to tackle Extinction Rebellion, one wonders how they will do with all of the expected protests from the looney left (and friends).  Last time the President made a (non state) visit, there was a protest including an inflatable Trump balloon supported by the Mayor of London and a large rally attended by the leader of the opposition and many other Labour MPs, Trades Union officials and other layabouts. 

The well known motormouth David Lamy has already been calling for protests, and it is rumoured that Squeaker Berco will refuse to issue an invitation to address Parliament.  A shame as I think Trump could tell them a few home truths!

There is little doubt the left wing press etc., in the States have not recovered from the shock along with the majority of Democrats   It really is lot like Brexit, they just cannot accept that the ordinary people rose up and won the contest.  As my wife says, if she hits a golf ball into the rough, her opponent doesn't say, "Oh never mind, have another go." 

I personally think Donald Trump has woken not only the USA but also the world to how the career politicians are manipulating everything to their own ends.  Am I right in believing that he refused his normal Presidential salary and just takes $1 a year and then Nancy Pelosi (multi millionairess born out of tax payers money) complains because the First lady uses an official Presidential jet to go down to Florida.

We will be awash with fake news again.

Just now, Swinton said:

Why can’t  the old lass go over to him he came here last year .its her turn .

it will save USA lot of money 

Because we do things like 'pomp and ceremony' better than anywhere else in the world - and he will lve that as he comes towards trying to get elected for a second term.

I don't think she will ever go overseas again either.

At least unlike the democrats he is for a trade deal, we in N/I have had democrats sticking their nose in over brexit and the border. 

The most powerful US Democrat, Nancy Pelosi, visited the border and delivered a stark message. If the UK's manner of leaving the EU damages the Good Friday Agreement then forget about a US-UK trade deal.

He is the head of our largest ally. He should be welcomed as such. We have rolled out the red carpet for some truly awful people, but some rather stupid MPs and perhaps a really stupid Mayor don't seem to think he should come. The protesters obviously speak for the country - as they do on Brexit, Global Warming etc - without ever having the mandate.

In the trade, we call them cretins.

4 hours ago, countryman said:

I like him I think he genuinely cares about his American people, he is from a non political correct generation and is not afraid of that in this snowflake world now. I would like to see the the UK dealing with America a lot more.

yup:good:

Here is how my self and most of the country see Trump.  He is so arrogant that he cannot be bribed or bought.  He wants the country to do good.  The economy has went ape **** since the the day he was elected. Liberalism is dying in America and that’s why the Democrats are trying to import Mexicans.  Let this sink in.  Over half a million people where dismissed in California for jury duty on the grounds they where not a US citizen.  So that means at least a half a million illegals where registered to vote in California.  Think of how many are registered to vote that did not get selected for jury duty.  The Republicans want voter ID laws and the Democrats say it’s racist because getting a ID is to complicated for black people.  Right now you can walk into a voting pole and they ask you if you are a citizen and do you live in the district.  If you say yes then you vote.  There was liberals bragging about how many districts they voting in on face book.  Trump is a savior of the American people.  He has attacked corruption on both sides of the political spectrum.  

6 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Here is how my self and most of the country see Trump.  He is so arrogant that he cannot be bribed or bought.  He wants the country to do good.  The economy has went ape **** since the the day he was elected. Liberalism is dying in America and that’s why the Democrats are trying to import Mexicans.  Let this sink in.  Over half a million people where dismissed in California for jury duty on the grounds they where not a US citizen.  So that means at least a half a million illegals where registered to vote in California.  Think of how many are registered to vote that did not get selected for jury duty.  The Republicans want voter ID laws and the Democrats say it’s racist because getting a ID is to complicated for black people.  Right now you can walk into a voting pole and they ask you if you are a citizen and do you live in the district.  If you say yes then you vote.  There was liberals bragging about how many districts they voting in on face book.  Trump is a savior of the American people.  He has attacked corruption on both sides of the political spectrum.  

:good:I personally don't see why people don't like him, although I think those who don't like him don't know why either. Especially here in the UK.

He is everything the establishment ( and those who favour the establishment ) hate and fear. He is inarticulate, crude, politically incorrect, and a patriot who has his own countries best interests at heart. He won’t doff his cap nor suck up to anyone, and he’s the head of arguably one of the most powerful countries in the world. No wonder the establishment loathe and fear him. 

He is what happens when the average man and woman in the street finally have enough of being ignored or talked down to by the establishment. 

Edited by Scully

5 hours ago, Scully said:

He is everything the establishment ( and those who favour the establishment ) hate and fear. He is inarticulate, crude, politically incorrect, and a patriot who has his own countries best interests at heart. He won’t doff his cap nor suck up to anyone, and he’s the head of arguably one of the most powerful countries in the world. No wonder the establishment loathe and fear him. 

He is what happens when the average man and woman in the street finally have enough of being ignored or talked down to by the establishment. 

This 

On 23/04/2019 at 18:23, Swinton said:

Why can’t  the old lass go over to him he came here last year .its her turn .

it will save USA lot of money 

When Bush senior died, I believe Prince Charles went over to represent our state to pay respects. 

He’s coming over here to mark a war anniversary. 

On 24/04/2019 at 02:41, NoBodyImportant said:

The Labour Party here did the exact same, encouraged Students to vote in multiple districts and calls of mail voting fraud. 

On 24/04/2019 at 02:41, NoBodyImportant said:

:good:

I see soros funded groups are targeting ex cons in swing state Florida for the 2020 election, by paying their court fees, and regaining their voting rights.

Up to a million extra votes for the democrats, makes you wonder how they are going to make sure they vote democrat?
Soros will spend hundreds of millions on projects like this, whats in it for him I wonder ?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/22/battleground-florida-soros-funded-groups-work-to-register-1-4-million-ex-felons-ahead-of-2020/

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/08/23/andrew-gillum-gets-another-650000-from-billionaire-donors-soros-steyer/

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/05/17/soros-cash-gives-latest-boost-to-democrats-2018-field-program-424629

Corbyn, Cable and Bercow have all declined to attend the state banquet at Buckingham Palace.  They are a disgrace - the United Sates is a great ally to the UK, and their President is attending a commemoration of their losses on D Day - where US citizens died to help this country.  Corbyn in particular will sit down and meet with Hamas, the IRA ....... but not the elected  President our long term ally.

9 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Corbyn, Cable and Bercow have all declined to attend the state banquet at Buckingham Palace.  They are a disgrace - the United Sates is a great ally to the UK, and their President is attending a commemoration of their losses on D Day - where US citizens died to help this country.  Corbyn in particular will sit down and meet with Hamas, the IRA ....... but not the elected  President our long term ally.

But you try and make the idiots that vote for them understand that!

Corbyn in particular will sit down and meet with Hamas, the IRA ....... but not the elected  President our long term ally.

Yeah he's a hypocrite.  He even had the nerve to turn up trough the week here, at the funeral of a young journalist who was murdered by the IRA. 

We all know what Corbyn is.....we just can,t say it on here!  I have been over to the States twice since Trump was elected, and found most of the people, wether Republican or Democrat, are pleased with him so far. He has revitalised their economy, there are more Latino and African-Americans in work than ever before, and he takes no  rubbish from anyone. I hope he comes, and we give him a proper welcome.  Ask yourself, if we had been in  deep trouble, as in 1939, would Obama or Hilary Clinton have helped out? I seriously doubt it!

9 minutes ago, ordnance said:

Yeah he's a hypocrite.  He even had the nerve to turn up trough the week here, at the funeral of a young journalist who was murdered by the IRA. 

First time he has ever been to a funeral, or memorial service for the  victims! Usually attends those of dead IRA men!

Edited by pinfireman

11 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

We all know what Corbyn is.....we just can,t say it on here!  I have been over to the States twice since Trump was elected, and found most of the people, wether Republican or Democrat, are pleased with him so far. He has revitalised their economy, there are more Latino and African-Americans in work than ever before, and he takes no  rubbish from anyone. I hope he comes, and we give him a proper welcome.  Ask yourself, if we had been in  deep trouble, as in 1939, would Obama or Hilary Clinton have helped out? I seriously doubt it!

First time he has ever been to a funeral, or memorial service for the  victims! Usually attends those of dead IRA men!

I think in this case he would have got so much criticism from not being there, he had to go.

On ‎23‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 22:30, Gordon R said:

He is the head of our largest ally. He should be welcomed as such. We have rolled out the red carpet for some truly awful people, but some rather stupid MPs and perhaps a really stupid Mayor don't seem to think he should come. The protesters obviously speak for the country - as they do on Brexit, Global Warming etc - without ever having the mandate.

In the trade, we call them cretins.

What trade would that be?

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 08:45, Newbie to this said:

:good:I personally don't see why people don't like him, although I think those who don't like him don't know why either. Especially here in the UK.

Have you got any friends?, a wife ?, partner/girl friend do you get out much ?

On 23/04/2019 at 23:05, ditchman said:

yup:good:

and another YUP:good:

I read up on how he sorted the public skating rink in New York City when the City Fathers spent millions and couldn't make it work.  He had it up well within schedule and it worked.

He has actually done real deals unlike the majority of 'cretins' we have in Westminster.  What really frightens me is that there aresufficient ou there willing to vote a terrorist hugging idiot like Corbyn into power.  That is frightening !!!