Basc-Cpsa

roadkill

Good evening all, 

I have finally started to take clay pigeon more seriously and start doing some competitions, as most of the ones i want to have a go at are cpsa ran it means i have had to join them, I am also a member of basc.

Now i really don't want to be paying out to both but i still want to know that i have the correct cover, Will the cpsa cover me for when i do the odd beaters day and the odd walked up shooting or will i still need basc for this?

Cheers Jamie 

12 hours ago, roadkill said:

Good evening all, 

I have finally started to take clay pigeon more seriously and start doing some competitions, as most of the ones i want to have a go at are cpsa ran it means i have had to join them, I am also a member of basc.

Now i really don't want to be paying out to both but i still want to know that i have the correct cover, Will the cpsa cover me for when i do the odd beaters day and the odd walked up shooting or will i still need basc for this?

Cheers Jamie 

Hi jamie, yes you are covered. 

Im cpsa registered and had this exact conversation with a friend a few days ago picture of cover below 

E487E972-F3FC-480D-AC2F-1ABFE5928E3E.png

10 hours ago, Spr1985 said:

Hi jamie, yes you are covered. 

Im cpsa registered and had this exact conversation with a friend a few days ago picture of cover below 

E487E972-F3FC-480D-AC2F-1ABFE5928E3E.png

cheers for the information, I have cancelled basc today :-) 

Cheers Jamie