Great cartridge prices in Shropshire

Taileron

Anyone in Shropshire who is after good prices on cartridges, have a look at cambers country store outside Much Wenlock. Popped in yesterday purely by chance and they had an excellent selection of ( mainly lyevale) for very competitive prices, so I bought a few. I have no connection at all to the company, just passing on the info.

all the best.

1 hour ago, mossy835 said:

with the way things are at the moment.i wont be buying any carts.

Depending on how long the license rejig takes it might be an ideal time to buy cartridges with vermin bashing suspended and game shooting a long way off there could be a few disgruntled shop keepers with some cheap cartridges.

23 hours ago, salop sniper said:

Two handy stores but there are cheaper places in the area am lead to believe :good: 

Any idea where? I’m getting though about 500 a month at the moment so any saving helps. Many thanks.

I paid £48 for 250 English sporter and £48 for 250 power reds so if I can get them cheaper that would be a right Brucey bonus.

all the best

Edited by Taileron

1 hour ago, Taileron said:

Any idea where? I’m getting though about 500 a month at the moment so any saving helps. Many thanks.

I paid £48 for 250 English sporter and £48 for 250 power reds so if I can get them cheaper that would be a right Brucey bonus.

all the best

he shud be about 220 per 1000 but good quality no rubbish here ill get tom to give u a slab to try 50 pounds   please private message or giz a ring on 07714 323 909 cheers   g

On 25/04/2019 at 09:47, propercartridges said:

try tom jones at hodnet     he has got mine    cheers   george 07714 323 909

If it’s the Tom Jones @ West Midlands shooting ground I would stay well clear of the scammer, he cost me a six hour round trip to view a gun that was totally miss advertised.

Edited by blackbird