BASC advice on Section Four of the Wildlife and Countryside Act

9 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

Thats what we all get. Not even got an email confirming the form has been accepted.. Its a complete cock up and a mess

hello, thanks for that, did you see the info on being sent a form ? i did not see where is states getting a conformation email ? 

5 minutes ago, rimfire4969 said:

Reading the latest info you can apply at 5 pm today for a temporary licence. At least that’s how I have read it. 

hello, any link to this ?

6 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, thanks for that, did you see the info on being sent a form ? i did not see where is states getting a conformation email ? 

Most Internet forms would acknowledge submission by way of an email so the person filling it out knows it went through. Doesn't mean we will get it

4 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

Most Internet forms would acknowledge submission by way of an email so the person filling it out knows it went through. Doesn't mean we will get it

hello, on the SACS forum it states from Natural England you can apply for a interim individual licence from  7 pm.  

hi all, just registered and got my customer no. and got a message stating they will send me a letter in the post within 5 days and this will enable me to verify that I am who I say I am  !!  I need to shoot birds for pest control to protect crops and livestock, not people

Edited by rayhallam

1 minute ago, rayhallam said:

hi all, just registered and got my customer no. and got a message stating they will send me a letter in the post within 5 days and this will enable me to verify that I am who I say I am  !!  I want to shoot birds not people

Sorry to correct you but I feel your post should say NEED to shoot birds 

remember all other methods have been tried and you now NEED to shoot them 

Check your junk folder that’s where my confirmation went. Don’t get to excited it only asks you to confirm your email and set a password .

After that when you sign in you don’t get far. Even the help line is not available .

16 minutes ago, rayhallam said:

hi all, just registered and got my customer no. and got a message stating they will send me a letter in the post within 5 days and this will enable me to verify that I am who I say I am  !!  I need to shoot birds for pest control to protect crops and livestock, not people

Yeah it's a nightmare.. 

17 minutes ago, Graham M said:

Not to put a damper on things...............but does anyone remember the debacle when shooters applied for a licence to cull badgers, and some of them had their names and addresses leaked to animal rights organisations by someone in the ministry.

Yes

My thoughts exactly

H

1 hour ago, TR1 said:

Check your junk folder that’s where my confirmation went. Don’t get to excited it only asks you to confirm your email and set a password .

After that when you sign in you don’t get far. Even the help line is not available .

hello, your lucky all i get in my junk folder is ladies saying they have  left the back door open but no address !!!!!!:lol: