Petition on NE handling and colusion on General Licences

B&W FOX

This has been started by a member of the Stalking Directory forum so please sign.

https://www.change.org/p/environment-secretary-call-for-enquiry-into-removal-of-general-licences?recruiter=33729788&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=tap_basic_share&utm_term=Search>SAP>UK>NonBrand-Tier 1>Creation>Exact

I call for immediate enquiry into removal of sections Of General Licenses under Tony Jupiter first day in job & his past allegiances to known anti shooting organizations. I doubt the timing which coincides with the legal challenge by wild justice.

this decision was brought about with such swiftness and lack of collaboration, with any farming or shooting organizations about the devastation  this could cause, with regard to loss of song bird and wader populations, and also livestock & crop protection .

i have severe concerns over the results of these General Licenses removals and way they have come about and the head of NE using his professional position to push his personal beliefs.

i call for immediate enquiry into this and call NE unfit for purpose 

Edited by B&W FOX