Missing PC's report

Old Boggy

Let's hope by next Saturday all will be sorted by NE and that PC will be back to normal.

Really missed his report tonight and had to endure a load of carp on the television as the wife was in possession of the remote :hmm:

I can report that I did go out with a downloaded WML-GL 26( Version April 2019) which was presented to a Farmer who let me shoot but I'm unable to report the outcome due to possible litigation although I believe I was within the law as I would never condone law breaking at the risk of loosing my guns or licence. Hopefully normal service will be resumed as soon as possible when the lunatics are taken out of control of the asylum.

100-3129.jpg

This is from a previous visit

Edited by pigeon controller

17 minutes ago, pigeon controller said:

I can report that I did go out with a downloaded WML-GL 26( Version April 2019) which was presented to a Farmer who let me shoot but I'm unable to report the outcome due to possible litigation although I believe I was within the law as I would never condone law breaking at the risk of loosing my guns or licence. Hopefully normal service will be resumed as soon as possible when the lunatics are taken out of control of the asylum.

Good for you PC and we all look forward to your next report.

13 minutes ago, pigeon controller said:

Good to know one or two insane individuals cant keep one of , if not the main P W decoyer from doing what he knows best on a Saturday , well done for defeating the temp suspension :good:

When things are back to normal I hope we get the results on the forum