“Original” mod.25 Help/advice

samadams21

Hi All, 

I’m looking for some advice / knowledge / help. 

I have recently found my old “original” mod.25 177 in my parents cellar.  Although I thought it was stored quite well, it seems to have rusted quite a bit, still shoots fine though. Just the outside of the barrel not looking so good. 

I have searched online to find out more information about this exact model but can’t seem to find anything. 

My question, does anyone know anything about it? Is it worth anything to any collectors? 

I either want to sell it to someone that can give it a good restore or if it’s not worth it, I will do it myself and have it for the garden. 

Any help is very much appreciated. 

Sam 28AA0A3A-3715-4350-AA9E-1AAFCEECB74A.jpeg.e0eb37eff9ca3baf06bca33f52ad3cd3.jpeg

D0D0CD18-36E0-433C-82AE-5701F5483FA5.jpeg

280C4D67-5990-4168-8A3C-668A91002D70.jpeg

Edited by samadams21

1 hour ago, samadams21 said:

Thank you @oldypigeonpopper I clearly wasn’t searching hard enough. At that price I think it may be worth me keeping hold of it for now. 

Cheers, 

Sam 

hello, why not refurbish yourself, plenty of advice on here and some good PW members who do this, start by stripping down and put photos on here of parts that require working on, ditchman aka Simon has some posts on his good work, good luck

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

• 1 month later...