tonite im mainly jersey royals

ditchman

free range chicken ...a rou sauce steamed leaks aaannnddd..........................first of the jersey royals.......big knob of butter in the drained pot and a big hand full of fresh mint.........OMG come to daddy...............

when i can afford it im going to buy a BIG dover sole and have jersey royals with it...it will be gently pan fried in butter and oil......then peel the skin back a squeeze of fresh lemon ...good to go..

just have to sell the house to buy a dover sole.......

Sounds very nice Ditchman......prior to the byelaw banning the taking of Salmon before 16th June in England, every March, April or May, tradition was.....if I was lucky enough to catch a "springer" I would bring it home fillet it, the missus cooked it simply (usually lightly grilled) with Jersey Royals and Evesham Asparagus with plenty of butter....food of the gods!.......Alas no more!...

23 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Sounds very nice Ditchman......prior to the byelaw banning the taking of Salmon before 16th June in England, every March, April or May, tradition was.....if I was lucky enough to catch a "springer" I would bring it home fillet it, the missus cooked it simply (usually lightly grilled) with Jersey Royals and Evesham Asparagus with plenty of butter....food of the gods!.......Alas no more!...

ooohhh that does sound nice

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

free range chicken ...a rou sauce steamed leaks aaannnddd..........................first of the jersey royals.......big knob of butter in the drained pot and a big hand full of fresh mint.........OMG come to daddy...............

when i can afford it im going to buy a BIG dover sole and have jersey royals with it...it will be gently pan fried in butter and oil......then peel the skin back a squeeze of fresh lemon ...good to go..

just have to sell the house to buy a dover sole.......

I have some Kelso Sole you can have, think they are size 12.