ATN X-Sight 2 HD 5-20× - immaculate

spartan7510

Purchased brand new with intention to use, never got around to it. Never mounted to rifle. I have switched on and held in hand to test, but not mounted to rifle and not used on rifle and not used outdoors. Just been sitting in cupboard these past couple of months unused, so wife demands I sell it for a new lounge couch.....

INCLUDES ALL ACCESSORIES AND IR TORCH

ATN X-Sight II 5-20x/85mm Smart Day & Night Rifle Scope w/1080p Video, Ballistic Calculator, Rangefinder, WiFi, E-Compass, GPS, Barometer, IOS & Android Apps

Brand new selling for £674.99 at optics warehouse. Looking for £495
Colllection - Wokingham RG40 5PH

IMG_0782.JPG

IMG_0783.JPG

IMG_0784.JPG

IMG_0786.JPG

IMG_0787.JPG

IMG_0788.JPG

2 hours ago, Sking369 said:

Hi mate would you post it 

Yes - I can post it

accessory

4 hours ago, fallowbuck said:

Has it the seperate battery pack?

no - the extended battery pack is an additional accessory. KENTLI polymer lithium ion battery is what was recommended and works well on these

Just to add that these are excellent scopes. I wouldn't get hung up on this one not having the battery pack, I have the battery pack from ATN it is larger than you need unless out all night and it is very heavy. I have never used it and opt for a smaller USB battery pack that still lasts for several hours and cost peanuts in comparison, also weighs a dam sight less!

Good luck with the sale on a great scope :-)

11 minutes ago, m3vert said:

Just to add that these are excellent scopes. I wouldn't get hung up on this one not having the battery pack, I have the battery pack from ATN it is larger than you need unless out all night and it is very heavy. I have never used it and opt for a smaller USB battery pack that still lasts for several hours and cost peanuts in comparison, also weighs a dam sight less!

Good luck with the sale on a great scope 🙂

Where do you obtain these please?

Any usb battery pack will do, the one I use

most of the time as about twenty quid. Seriously don’t spend that on the ATN one as it’s not even made by them! Find any decent powered battery pack with usb and it will work 😉 

• 2 weeks later...