Southern SXS event this week in US

simcgunner

thousands of fine guns for sale and shoot this weekend at the Southern SXS  Many more gunmakers from UK came this year. Toby from Heratidge guns UK was here again with a wonderful selection of great guns I will add pictures as i resize them down. the one below is a seller from Mississippi Steve Barnet brought over a hundred outstanding guns Purdeys,H&H Rigby ect. I picked up a Chamber brush for my 8 bore. I was speaking with British Author Donald Dallas and he was quite impressed with the amount of guns and gear. There were 5 very long tents packed with vendors    th_DSC_0358_zpslvkg7hhm.jpg      th_DSC_0343_zpsvrrupa1j.jpg

mr barnets fine guns.JPG

Edited by simcgunner
add picture

trophy's for the Southern SXS match between Parker Bros and LC Smith shotgun collectors associations  th_DSC_0353_zpsnbtx1x8o.jpg Also contested the heritage guns UK trophy from Toby Barclay. Atkins Grant and  Lang Trophy . Several new UK double gun makers came this year. Over a thousand fine guns for sale. Gear , Trips Clothing , Antique shooting art. This is a terrific Show and shooting competition.