daystate harrier x2

sam triple

3 hours ago, sam triple said:

thoughts on above gun been offered one at a relatively good price inc scope immaculate condition not bben used for 5 yrs and has seen very little use in its life time

cheers

hello, depends on price and if it has not been used for 5 years does it hold air ok, as long as you can get a service kit, what sort of money you looking at ? 

I have the same rifle in .177. It is a good few years old now, but has never needed any repairs. It has not been used for the last 4 years, but the air pressure has never dropped over that period of time. I bought it to replace a very old Huntsman, mainly for the 10 shot magazine, of which I have 3.  I have always used Bisley magnums and found them to be very accurate with an excellent 'punch' out to 40 yards. I have shot thousands of rabbits and feral pigeons with the gun and apart from a slightly 'tricky' bolt, that requires a positive pull back in order to cock the weapon, it has been superb. 

Great thanks for all the positive replies been had been looking at a Hw110 but talking to a mate at a recent track day about shooting ,conversation turned to pcp air rifles he revealed he has 2 Harrier x2’s ,one was his late fathers which he would never sell but would sell me his one instead ,you tube information on these very limited so I’m glad for all of your input , appreciate it 

• 2 weeks later...

ok so with little chance of meeting up with my mate anytime soon hes posted he rifle via parcel force, should arrive tomorrow he also said its held charge from last time he used it about 5yrs ago and fires well ,I will need to get a charging adaptor im hoping these are a standard Daystate fitment ,hes also deferred payment on it until im totally happy with it ,what a gent

3 hours ago, sam triple said:

ok so with little chance of meeting up with my mate anytime soon hes posted he rifle via parcel force, should arrive tomorrow he also said its held charge from last time he used it about 5yrs ago and fires well ,I will need to get a charging adaptor im hoping these are a standard Daystate fitment ,hes also deferred payment on it until im totally happy with it ,what a gent

hello, they are not the probe type, you need this, flea bay  251433634669 £10.95 post free

Well gun turned today via parcel force 48 or rather 72 but what’s a day late ,and it’s immaculate not a blemish on it fitted with a Hawke 3-9x40 IR scope can’t upload photos cos they’re too big just need it recharged and work out how extract magazine 

On 23/05/2019 at 15:46, sam triple said:

Well gun turned today via parcel force 48 or rather 72 but what’s a day late ,and it’s immaculate not a blemish on it fitted with a Hawke 3-9x40 IR scope can’t upload photos cos they’re too big just need it recharged and work out how extract magazine 

62B941D2-96A8-40CC-810E-B082062FA126.jpeg

Just now, sam triple said:

62B941D2-96A8-40CC-810E-B082062FA126.jpeg

scope  zeroed  eventually