Best .223 ammo prices

£10/20 is roughly what you pay if reloading (based on once fired brass bought).  If you shoot a lot it may be worth investing in a cheap Lee Load All as you'll recoup costs very quickly then start saving.

Based on 6 uses/case (hot loads) and buying once fired the costs come down to £8.60/20.

Last 223 I bought a few years back (Remington) was £24.50/20.  

Food for thought?

12 hours ago, terence said:

local to me magtech 

Hornady 75g £27 65 ---50

Hornady 55g £23.65 --50

magtech 55 g £21.50--50

What ammo are they specifically......are you saying that is quantity 50 price, usually 20 or 100?

https://www.henrykrank.com/ammunition-blanks/centrefire-ammunition/ppu-ammunition/223-rem-sp-55gr-ppu-rifle-ammunition-pack-100.html

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 10:25, Essex Keeper said:

What’s everyone paying for .223 ammo 

I’m in Essex and getting low on ammo I’ve heard prices have gone up 

What do you want, Target or Hunting/Pest Control?

On 02/05/2019 at 20:10, team tractor said:

It’s been a couple of years as I reload but American eagle was £11 a box , Winchester varmint x was £17

Winchester varmint x now £20 a box or that's what I pay my 223 loves them, the lad at malmo guns told me the same round in 243 is there biggest seller by far 

10 hours ago, davewh100 said:

Winchester varmint x now £20 a box or that's what I pay my 223 loves them, the lad at malmo guns told me the same round in 243 is there biggest seller by far 

I used the last box at the range a few weeks back and they grouped amazingly good . I’d had them 2-3 years so was just wanting the brass. The only down side was at 250 yards they drop 3 inches compared to my reloads that drop an about an inch.

3 hours ago, team tractor said:

I used the last box at the range a few weeks back and they grouped amazingly good . I’d had them 2-3 years so was just wanting the brass. The only down side was at 250 yards they drop 3 inches compared to my reloads that drop an about an inch.

what you putting them through nathan, not shot out to 250 but 180 and didn't notice mutch drop 

1 minute ago, team tractor said:

My howa sporter barrel. I use a compressed load it’s that full of powder inmy loads so it’s traveling as quick as it can I guess. 

Fruitloop runs zero days each month to 250 yards

putting mine through a savage tried reloads 55g heads but not as good as the Winchester